Daily check-in Monday, February 22

Sandy Greek

Cathlete
Hi ladies today was STS MESO 2 DISC 19 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. The w/o is 68 minutes long so there's no time to do anything else after that. Ni e to be lifting a little heavier. Tomorrow should be a cardio day. Will see...

Hi Sandy,

Unfortunately, no workout for me again today. Still sick. Oh well. You put in a good workout!

Have a good evening everyone.

Hi Cecififi, try to rest and take it easy. This will soon be over. Hope you will soon feel better. Sometimes our body just finds ways to tell us to slow down.

Hi ladies,

Sorry CeCi that you are still sick.

Today was 30 min. of the Max Intensity taebo workout then 45 min. of weight work at the gym.

Have a great day!!

Hi All,

CeCi - Sorry to hear that you are still sick. I hope you get better soon.
I did look to check in on Monday night, but there was no thread yet, and I have yet to be the first to start one so I decided to wait.
Yesterday (Monday) I did Ice Rock'em Knock'em sock'em incl. Blizzard Blast. Total of 62 min and 575kcal.

Hey excellent workouts! Siobhan - take it easy and get better soon. Don't feel bad about giving your body what it needs now.

I didn't get my workout in today just cause I have not stopped the entire day & now after midnight, I am too pooped. I did get in a longish walk between errands and cleaning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.