@DAILY CHECK IN MAY 10TH THURSDAY @

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Today I went to the gym and did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 6 minutes of floorwork abs and legs.

Trying not to tax my arm too much.

Wanted to lay in the sun but alas it is overcast and scattered rain showers.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey all! I'm still here. I have been taking finals, and I should be finished Sunday. Whew! Now I have to get things ready for my son's graduation party. He's graduating high school, and he's my last kid. Very bittersweet!

I've definitely lost some fitness, but I'm not too much in a wad about it. I did BodyMax 2 on a 6 inch step.

Hope you are all doing well! Looking forward to catching up.

Hi ladies,

Annette it was also overcast here and the temperatures dropped 10 degrees, down to 13 today! So much for a sunny day off!

Missy - good luck with your finals. And congrats on your son graduating from high school. My step daughter has her high school finals in a week, so also exciting times for her. My step son is finishing his lower professional training, and will start at college next year and my son is finishing primary school this year so will also have a graduation ceremony.

Today was Ascension day so a public holiday. I ended up spending basically a full work day cleaning out the garage and sorting through Lego. The older kids are no longer interested in it and it will be at least 5-6 years before the baby starts playing with real Lego so for all those years I want it cleaned up and put away in the garage. I think I got approx three quarters of the way today, so you can imagine how much Lego there is.

Early evening we went for a long walk and now I just finished KCM Meltdown heavy bag workout. Loved it... again. And boy are my legs and glutes feeling yesterday's workout!

Take care ladies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all! Missy I really enjoy the Step work in BM 2. It’s a great workout overall when you have the time.

Henriette, nothing like burning buns! I’m weird and I love sore glutes. You must burn a bazillion calories per day with all the work you do. I’m envious.

Linda I hope you and Coco are doing ok. I hope your heart can heal. We’re here for you.

Today I did an Yvette Bachman workout and amazingly I didn’t really like it. Maybe I was just tired. Her workouts are all drill based. Maybe I just wasnt into it.

Cathes latest Live looks right up my ally.

Hey to Elsie and Annette.

Hi Everyone,

I did a short Sydney Cummings workout again today. i am loving her. And yes - she is on youtube.
Great workouts everyone.
Congrats to your son Missy - Ahhh high school. I have one in grade 11 and another going into 3rd year. Both have their challenges.
I hope your arm is healing Annette - we sure do have our injuries now don't we. I have to watch my back, shoulders, foot, ankles etc...
Henriette - i miss the kids toys. I gave away an entire little people village to a low income family - joy for them, sadness for us as my kids played with that village everyday for years and years.
peg - you didn't like yvette? I don't like using the step. i prefer her shorter offerings - 30 minutes and 12 minutes - the 12 minute one is stellar

see you all tomorrow - i hope

Hey girls ..... nice to see everyone so active this week!! :) Missy, happy to see you again ..... big congrats to your son! Lots of hard work there!
Yes! You are doing some Sydney Cummings. :) :) When I posted about her on our weekend check-in in March, I thought perhaps she wasn't tough enough for you gals or something. lol. What I love best about her is her attitude, yes, & that she has some really neat compound moves that I haven't done before. Always a nice way to add some spice to working out, right?!
I've just done a couple of workouts this week. A bit of my own kettlebell 'shred' type of routines and last night I did Cathe LIVE's latest which was such a good time. LOVE Cardio Barre Cathe style!! My calves are toast now. Also practiced my low windmills. Helps with mid-back stiffness. Otherwise I have been busy with life things and trying for sleep etc.
Want to send you some ((hugs)) Linda as I am very sorry to read about your ex. Your heart has been taking too much lately!! Be gentle to yourself.
Annette, hope your arm heals before long. I love Hasfit too. I'm obsessed with youtube sometimes......lol. I have a HasFit tank top! Wish they would do more hypertrophy videos though. They are their best!!
Glad to see your family back on the mend Henriette. Keep those legos. They don't get any cheaper!
Peg, I feel ya. There are only so many drills I can do usually. I tried a couple of Yvette, but it didn't really catch on with me. I think my cardio couldn't really keep up.
5:30 am workouts Ceci? I could never make those! lol. LOVE your energy. :)

Take good care friends! Really enjoyed reading about your week so far.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.