@DAILY CHECK IN JUNE 29th@

Calico

Cathlete
Wow, first again.

Today was KCM TLC Boxing Combos and 35 min. at the gym for weights.

Have a great day!!

Hi Annette and all later check in ladies,

I did KCM your healthy back this morning. I had no back issues going into it so it didn't feel as much as a therapy session as last time and this time I was seriously thinking: "Why is it your healthy back? Just seems like low impact total body exercises with no weights."

Late afternoon I did a 45 dance workout. So much fun! Unfortunately I got stomach troubles near the end and had to make a run for it. So tonight rather than working my upper body as planned I am relaxing on the couch with a blanket on my tummy.

Take care all and see you tomorrow.

Henriette - you make me laugh " I had to make a run for it".

Today I did TT - legs workout + a youtube Mike Chang shoulders workout - 10 minutes only.

Great workouts ladies.

Sorry... I guess that was a case of overshare.

Oh I completely forgot to say something.

My son came home all proud from school that he had won an arm wrestling match with his teacher. So of course he challenged me. I knew he was a strong kid... But I did not expect to be shaking when trying to beat him. His friends who were at our house at the time were laughing. Apparently my veins were popping and I was turning red. I won though! Fortunately! He's not even 10. Give him a couple of years with him training as much as he does for bball and I probably won't be able to win anymore.

Afterwards we moved to the floor for a plank challenge. Again I won, but it wasn't easy. He lasted more than 2 minutes so we were both shaking all over!

I like keeping him interested in staying fit... Not just shooting hoops and he often asks about my dumbells and kettlebells, but knows they're still off limits for some years for him.

Hi girls. Excellent workouts you are all doing lately. :) GO Girls!!

Nice to see you are able to modify Sandy. Very positive! The thing with pain, is that we have to be patient, which is awful right!?

Take good care.

Hi girls yesteray was a rest day. I went to the osteopath for a first visit. He maneuvered me a bit and suggested no training for one or two days. The dizziness has decreased. I will have three more sessions with him in July and hopefully I will be able to stop taking pills. Take care

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back