@DAILY CHECK IN June 21st@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi gals,

Really hot and humid today, but I did a workout that I haven't done in a while. I did 50 minutes of my Piloxing dvd, I did not do the floorwork.

Definitely and surprisingly, I was able to do more of the balance things than I remember so that was good.

Raining now.

Have a great day!

Hi yoga max today. I still have to take painkillers, the evening is usually the worst part of the day but hopefully it will get better little by little. For now let me enjoy stretch and yoga and rest, well just a partial rest since I am telecommuting and have lots of work to do. I love to read your daily workouts routines.

Love your attitide Sandy! :) ((be well soon))

I, too, having been missing out on my workouts/stretching etc. They will be there for me when I can get back to them. I appreciate that you all like working out so much. It motivates me!
It is the missing shifts at work that is worrisome right now. I just work less than 19 hours per week, but I do need it ($$).
So, yesterday, we just about had a home. We viewed a spot with a fixed lease (as we are moving across the country soon I hope) in a quieter part of a neighbouring city here, the landlords seem to like us and our stable rental history, but the other couple interested were willing to pay much more of a damage deposit than what was listed, so they whipped out all of their cash and got it. :confused: Feeling a bit defeated and I seem to be having a relapse of myofascial pain syndrome.

Sandy, just wanted to suggest that the supplement magnesium malate is usually helpful for me with pain, particularly in bed. It is more effective when taken with a calcium source (yoghurt etc.).

**not suggesting that it replace pain killers. It works cumulatively rather than acutely. I still need pain killers etc. for acute pain that will not go away with massage.

Hi ladies,
Annette - you make me want to pull out piloxing again. Haven't done it in ages.

Today was slightly warmer than yesterday but still raining, although not all day like yesterday.

Sandy - what is Yoga Max like?

Elsie - so sorry to hear about your struggles health, home and work wise.

Today I did a doubles and now my feet and legs hurt. I started with Cathe Live Step Express with blasts. Simple choreo with blasts. Good workout and pretty intense with double risers. I was thinking of doing a TB weights something or other as a second w/o, but with my legs being quite tired I decided to do more cardio... Fun cardio.

Once again I made the wrong choice for my second w/o. I had been reading my notes today and remembered PFS Anytime, Anywhere was 40 min so a good length for a secons w/o and I thought it was steady state cardio. Boy was I wrong! It contained peaks 4 rounds done twice! I am not one for giving up once I have started unless I hate it... Like with P90x+. So I decided to hang in there... I mean Michelle said anytime, anywhere. Anywhere... No way. She said maybe on the beach. I was huffing and puffing on hardwood floor, how would I survive on sand and in heat? Anytime... Take me word for it. It is NOT anytime. Not recommended after an intense w/o when your legs are already tired and you're already soaked in sweat.

Learnt my lesson now. Real good w/o that I plan to return to, but not anytime and anywhere! Perhaps my triple session yesterday had also added to my fatigue.

I love my w/o's and wish I could do more... But I think I am already pushing it now and spending whole evenings working out. Once I am done it's shower and then bed time.

Take care ladies.

Hi Everyone,

Today I did another TT workout - focused on lower body. I added on my own stretch. Lots of activity going on with everyone.

Have a good evening everyone

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.