Daily Check In June 1, 2016

Henriette

Cathlete
Hi all!
Today I got the good news from the doctor... The mole was still just a mole, but it could have become a melanoma so it's good I had it removed.

This afternoon I did Jessica Smith Barre w/o on YouTube. Not a bad workout for someone new to Barre:

Tonight I think I will just relax and give my body a break rather than doing another w/o.

Btw, has anyone done 21 Day Fix Extreme?

Hi Annette, nope, no 21 day fix extreme on my shelves, lol. Today I did Cathe live ice chiseled upper and lower body, was kind of an intermediate workout, even more now that I have to use very light weights. In this period I have several phisical ailments. So I will have to slow down a bit, doing low impact more than high impact. today I bought Sleek technique, barre amped boot camp, Efx and the mobilty workout from Mark Lauren.
Tomorrow its the Republic celebration day and Friday is a day off from work. So a long week end for most of us in Italy. Hope to hear from you soon

Hi Everyone,

I managed a workout today. I did rippedism chest/shoulders + washboard abs and a little michael olajide abs. I am still under the weather. taking apple cider vinegar and advil is helping a bit. early to bed for me.

Sandy - I am sorry you are still struggling - but - you are still getting in some great workouts. have a nice long weekend.
henriette - I love Jessica Smith. I am happy there are no issues with your mole. phew.
Annette and Elsie - have a great evening.

See you all tomorrow.
siobhan

Hey there friends,
Very busy day today. For my workout, managed to get in a brisk walk & some Denise Austin (15 min) floor hip work. If there is one thing she does is great floor/mobility work. It's just her voice!

Glad to hear you are in the clear Henriette! :)
Wow, I cannot believe you did all that while not being well Ceci! That sounds very tough.
Sandy, you will enjoy taking this smart approach to your injury. You will discover all sorts of things in fitness that you would not have otherwise! I have a couple of the mobility Mark Lauren downloads, although have yet to try them.
Annette, lucky vibes going your way!! :)

has anyone done 21 Day Fix Extreme?
I have not, although the consensus seems to be that it is far better than H & C. You've done that one right? I have to say, I was struck by how underweight she was appearing in H & C. I know nothing of her health status obviously, but that tends to concern me when completing programs.

Take care everyone. Get some great sleep Ceci! Let someone else take care of you now.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.