Daily Check in Friday June 24, 2016

CeciFifi

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

I am taking a long weekend so I am off today and won't return until Tuesday. I still have to work in my private practice but that doesn't feel like work.

Today I took a page out of Henriette's book and had an extra long workout today. I did a TT leg-focused workout + 20 minutes of Supercuts + a 4 minute tabata from TT and added on my own abs and stretch. Sweatfest! I think I made up for what I didn't do yesterday.

Have a great day and great workouts today if you can.
siobhan

Great job Siobhan! Today I did some postural training having found some good videos on youtube in Italian. That was for about an hour. The exercises are simple but really help you develop awareness on posture and on how to keep your shoulders open. I don't usually have a good posture and tend to bend my shoulders forward. Then I did Cardio Burn, a Gaiam workout, one of the first dvds I purchased. A Total body workout using no weight, the trainer is Tanya Djelevic, she mixes yoga, pilates, stretching into her routines, I would say they are begginer or intermediate level, just what I needed today. I wish you all a good week end, Elsie hope you sleep well. Sleep deprivation has such a bad impact on our lives...

Hi ladies,

Today is another humid day.... so I did 31 min. of the Ultimate Taebo with hand weights then went to the gym for 50 min. of weights. Still trying to drum up 2 more ladies for the gym to offer an 11 o'clock low impact aerobics class for me to teach.

Have a great long weekend Ceci, and nice work on your posture Sandy. My momma and grandmother used to constantly tell me to stand up straight.

Hi ladies,

I am having a rest day today. Have done quite a lot of w/o's this week... Although never as many as I wish to have done, but tonight I had to give a bball training and then pick up my son from a bday party so I was not home until after 21.00 after having left at 7.30. Long day! So just dinner in the garden and then relax for me.

Another BarreAmped dvd and some 10min solution pilates arrived so I look forward to trying them, but it is also my last week with Cathe Live so I will have to make the most of that. I will miss Cathe Live but during the summer months I may be more outdoors etc and perhaps mixing up my routines completely... And I can always go back to some of my many great Cathe dvds.

Have a great weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.