DAILY Check In Friday June 10, 2016

~Elsie

Cathlete
;) Morning/day/early evening everyone.

More or less taking it easy today. Did a 10 min solution PIlates 'Waist Slimmer' & 20 minutes of foam rolling.

Henriette ....glad you are having fun with your new KCM dvds. I really LOVE Body Training. Oh, Sandy ....Rhymythic Step looks so tough! Excellent job on all your workouts. Great job on all of your kickboxing Annette. How are your plans coming along for the Silver circuits? ((Ceci)) hoping you feel better before long. You are so generous with your energy for everyone! Great job on all your STS & Burn Sets this week. Tough stuff!
I am pretty much pooped from the Muscle Meltdowns I have been doing. Been doing them with 9 reps heavier, rather than the 12.

See you all later. Take care!

Oh, isn't it crappy that you have to be a USA resident to try & win the Fit Tower?! lol
I'd wish you luck Annette, although last time I did ...it didn't work. :cool:

Hi Elsie,

Today was To the Max Taebo (30 min.) then to the gym for 35 min. of weight work and 7 min. on the stair machine for my leg workout.

Working on getting the insurance this weekend for the Silver and Fit class, then I will teach one class on Thursday mornings unless they can get enough interest for a later class on M-W-F.

Hi to all who follow, have a great weekend!!

Hi ladies.

Rest for me today. Didn't get home until after 8 tonight due to bball and then still had to have dinner.

Tomorrow we have another bball tournament with the kids and they've asked me to do the warm up. Think it will be totally Cathe inspired... Her CD Cathe's Calorie Crusher has been downloaded on to my phone and I will revisit a couple of warm-ups in the morning if I have time to remind myself... And of course throw in some silly moves for the kids. I only have about 7 min to get approx 80 nice and warm and ready to play ball.

Hi all, you are all amazing! To put a workout into our busy lives isn't always easy but you all do! You are inspiring, I really mean it. Elsie, I wish I could do the muscle meltdowns too, but weights are "out" for me now, still struggling with both wrists and a shoulder pain.
Today I did Jillian Micheals Banish fat, boost metabolism", a cardio workout, with lots of core work. I love it and I like Jillian, her workouts are those that got me into home training and made me understand the importance of training regularly, so for me Jillian is and always will be a star!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.