Daily Check In, Friday Feb.19

Hi Conni,

Today I did Qinetic XFA Hiit workout. It was about 40 minutes but enduring!

I must pull out flextrain again. It's been a while.

Have a great day everyone. Lots of workouts being done! Sandy - you sure have stayed committed to STS.

Hi Conni and Ceci and all who follow,

Today was Taebo Insane Abs standing portion only (30 minutes) then half of a KCM Kickboxing premix for lower body (13 minutes) then to the gym for 45 minutes of weight work.

I get my hair done tomorrow which is badly needed.

Have a great weekend!

Hi!

Finally managed to do a w/o again. I have been suffering from migraines and terrible cluster headaches this week, so barely making it through my days. I worked from home today and managed to get a w/o in, in the late afternoon.

I did another JNl fusion. My opinion remains the same... Effective but not fun. 336kcal in less than half an hour and a good afterburn. I think what is missing is motivating music... But the exercises and combinations are good.

Any news on the job Annette?

Sally & Dawn: are you girls feeling better.

Hi!

Finally managed to do a w/o again. I have been suffering from migraines and terrible cluster headaches this week, so barely making it through my days. I worked from home today and managed to get a w/o in, in the late afternoon.

I did another JNl fusion. My opinion remains the same... Effective but not fun. 336kcal in less than half an hour and a good afterburn. I think what is missing is motivating music... But the exercises and combinations are good.

Any news on the job Annette?

Sally & Dawn: are you girls feeling better.

Oh man, headaches are not fun.. I'm sorry you are going through that, you just got better didn't you?? Poor girl!

I am nursing a tweaked back, so today was stretching and foam rolling. Saw my chiro and had acupuncture today, tomorrow deep tissue massage.. jeez.. I don't jump on a problem do I?? haha!!! Feeling better, just real tight. holding off an anything but stretching and walking. I'm sure I'll be much better by Monday. :)

Take care Henriette, have you gone through periods of this before?

Flextrain.. everytime I see that one, I think it looks fun, but then that voice that says "quit buying dvd's" comes out.. so I haven't purchased it yet..

have a great weekend ladies, I probably won't be on until next week!!

Hi ladies, yes today I did Sts disc 18 of meso 2, back and biceps. I feel better even though I'm not fully recovered from the flu. So I did what I could, those biceps were really hard for me tonight, besides being tired (as usual) I was also weaker due to being sick and the pills taken. Glad I did it anyway. Enjoy the week end!

Happy Friday ladies!! :) Henriette, you deserve a FUN workout after a week with headaches girl! ;)
Excellent workouts. I had planned a workout today but am feeling pooped, so got in a moderate walk with brisk bursts and practiced T-Bar Rows (form etc) when I got home. Went heavy baby!!

Dawn, so happy your back is nothing real serious. I wish I could see my acupuncture practitioner so efficiently like that. I often have to wait over a week. That's great.:) Feel better soon!!

Have an awesome weekend everyone. Sandy, get fully better soon. I think you ought to take it easy myself.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.