Daily Check in Friday December 8th

Henriette

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

I had a fussy baby last night and today during the day, so my workout got cut short. I did approx 40min of Yvette Bachman's cardio kickboxing blast on YouTube before Mick woke up again and started screaming. Sometimes nothing except mama can soothe him. Anyways, those 40 or so minutes really left me dripping with sweat. Will be returning to that workout and also some of her other ones.

For the rest I am simply aiming for my 10.000 steps a day again... making sure I stay somewhat active one way or another.

Have a great Friday and workout!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busy day here.

Hi Henriette and all who follow,

Fussy babies can make any day not go as planned.

Today I decided to give the ladies a choice of the disco circuit or the new dance circuit. They chose the new dance circuit and it was a struggle. One move nobody was getting so we spent more time on it.

The 2nd segment went better and I finally worked up a sweat[emoji2].

They said that they liked it but there will be a learning curve, I told them to go home and practice grapevine, kick, kick, turn or pivot then grapevine SAME direction.

After that I did 37 minutes on the elliptical machine.

Came home and went to Wal-Mart, then came home and took the kitten to the vet for her last shot.

Have a great day and workout!!

Oh and Peg the DVD arrived today.
Thanks again[emoji3]!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi everyone! I’m glad you got the dvd Annette. Enjoy. Sounds like your ladies are getting a decent workout even if the moves mess them up a bit. It’s all movement right?

Henriette, what did you think of Yvette? I’ve done 3 of hers so far. Tough stuff!! I NEVER thought I would do a YouTube workout. I have Cathe Live and a bunch of dvds (200 something) but WOW she gave me a great workout. I too will be watching what she does and participating as well. I especially like the length although Some of hers are over an hour. I wish Cathe Live had more that were closer to an hour. I’m being picky I know. Good for you but sorry Mick was fussy. Babies can be that way.

Today I did Cathes Cardio leg Blast. Jeez I love that one! Looking forward to the new set but I hope I get them before I’m too old to do them!!!

Have a great night everyone. Where is our group? We need more QOTD!

Last edited:
Hey girls,checking in, didn't workout last night, but hope to after while. Still previewing DVDs :) , 2 more to
Get here, hopefully Monday.

I know what you mean, Peg, they certainly haven't given us much information lately....this will probably be my
Last preorder, but I think I said that last time too...I hope they are at the replicators by now, maybe that's why
They are not saying anything...what I do know is I have gotten DVDs with the most creative moves, using a bar,
Medicine ball, gliding discs, even the step. They are so neat.

Elsie girl, where are you??? I hope you are ok. Henriette, I hope you and Mick get a restful night's sleep...
Everyone take care.

Linda, what workouts did you buy? I absolutely love using my fitness toys. Good for you. Sometimes it’s like being a kid again, just going wild with your “stuff”.

I’m worried about Elsie too.

Hey all. Coughing like crazy and a runny nose. I don't feel bad; however. I'm not sure why I keep getting sick. I haven't even been going out much. No workout today.

Oh, and I got turned down for the internship. I was very upset at first, and then I got my head on straight and realized that I have tons to be grateful for. I can't and shouldn't complain. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I expect that it's partly due to my age. Possibly my countenance. I'm horribly introverted....I feel like I interview well, but I never get the position.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.