@DAILY CHECK IN APRIL 30TH MONDAY!@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Today I taught my Silver and Fit class to 21 ladies including 2 new ladies one 73 with Parkinson's and a 92 year old who had a hip replacement and doesn't want to continue with PT so her doctor said to exercise. She did fairly well, does walk with a cane.

Then I did my 2nd class with 11 ladies for an hour .

So I am done.

Lots of errands to run this afternoon.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji16][emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow 92! Goals!

Today was the least active day in a long time. Mick has caught some kind of virus again so I was up a big part of the night with him and did not feel so great either. Today I tried an old Cathe Live Step, but Mick woke up screaming for a nap I think due to a sore throat so he needed my attention and with me not feeling so great either I decided to call it a day. So only about 15min of Step for me and it was pouring down cats & dogs all day, so despite working from home due to a sick baby no walks. I didn't want his fever getting worse by us getting wet and cold.

Better luck tomorrow... I hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone. Smart lady Henriette! You have to know when to call it a day. I've been there for sure. I'm sorry our little Mick isn't feeling well either. Poor thing. I hope the weather and your health gets better soon. We've been having a bit of rain as well. And it's the miserable, cold, chill you to the bone type. But then....it's supposed to be summer like in 2 days!! Craziness

Today I did Cross train express all step. Nice enough but my upper body is sore from the kickboxing on Saturday.

Great classes Annette. I can only hope to be 92 and taking a fitness class!

Hi to all who follow

Hey girls!! Sounds like we are all having the same type of weather no matter where on the planet we are right now, the kind that cannot make up it's mind!! Today it's been hot & sunny, hazy and misty and now it's windy and grey.
Peg, I LOVE Lower Body Blast ....it's one that gets every bit below the belt!! It's a gem of a workout.
Today I did a Barre Tone called Sculpt that was 35 mins preceded by a series of heavy good mornings.

Everyone take care, get better soon baby Mick.

Hi girls, tonight I did a DVD mix from Kelly's NYC (New You Coming) workout. That's an old one Peg! I liked
What I did, more interesting moves in it.

I took a pic of Coco on my iPad last evening and then tried to upload it in a post, but it said the file was too large :(
So ...I tried :) I put it as my background on my iPad anyway...such a cute pic...

Henriette, I hope you and Mick will feel better soon. This winter has certainly been something for sickness, etc.
Sad time at work today, a lady that I work with lost her little 2 month old great grandson over the weekend, he
Passed away on Saturday. So very sad....

Oh boy, ICE 2!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.