@DAILY CHECK IN APRIL 27th FRIDAY @

Calico

Cathlete
Today I taught my Dance Circuit workout to 13 ladies for 47 minutes. It is a tough one and we all were feeling it.[emoji31]

Then I did 50 minutes of weights (chest dumbbells press, flies, front raise for shoulder, 2 different tricep exercises, calf machine, hammer curls, lat pull downs wide arms and under hand close grip, floorwork abs and legs).

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3][emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette and all still to follow,

Great workouts today as always Annette.

Today I enjoyed a lovely day off. It's tradition to have flea markets all over the place on King's day. In streets or parks. For the first time ever we tried to sell something... two big Fatboy beanbags. The deal was if Magnus sold them he would get the money. Most other people were selling old books, toys and clothes asking between 10 cents and 1 euro per item, so the beanbags were not popular. In the end we managed to sell them to a neighbor. That was about 30 min after Magnus had given up, but as he'd been there for over 2 hours trying I let him have the money.

For the rest it was a day with lots of walks and cleaning out the garage etc. I also did Slow & Heavy Tri's & Bi's skipping the an section. I must say it's a good workout, but quite boring. 50min of 6 up 2 down... no variations, like on more modern workouts.

Have a great start to the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi girls, end of week checking in :). Things still the same here, trying to hang in there. Been working out or trying
To, been doing mostly Kelly, although I did a Cathe blender workout last evening. I have been trying to learn the
Combos in Kelly's Cardio Kick Stepbox workout, some are tricky, but once I learn them, it's a lot of fun.
Take care.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.