@DAILY CHECK IN APRIL 25th WEDNESDAY@

Calico

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Today I taught my Killer Kickbox workout to 13 ladies for 42 minutes. Knee still isn't 100% so I wore the brace so I wouldn't overdo it.

Between before and after teaching I did 50 minutes of weights including abs and floorwork legs. Not being rushed is so nice at the gym.

Rainy day here but the sun is trying to come out.

Have a great day and workout!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Hi Annette and all still to follow,

Nice to see the consistent high number of attendees for your classes. You must be real good!

Today another really busy day with lots of walking and I did Slow & Heavy Legs and Shoulders for the first time ever. Before I could start it I needed to move everything I needed for it downstairs so if you are familiar with it you know that that is a workout in itself. I tried to match Cathe's weights so that meant I needed lots of different weights including an 18kg dumbbell for plié squats. That one was rather heavy carrying down the stairs, but so worth it.

I think I may be feeling this workout tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the reminder of that workout henriette. I haven't done slow and heavy in a looong time.

today I did a short S&S Lower Body workout + 5 minutes of KB swings.

Rainy here too. Have a good evening everyone.

Hey ladies, great workouts, walking, activities and instructing so far this week!! Henriette, that is one of my faves!! You will be sore for three days! Get in that epsom bath! Ceci, I am so happy you checked in ......my worry wart brain was a little concerned as to what happened in DT Toronto this week. My Aunt works in a bank up the street, & thankfully is okay!! Annette, I never warmed to Taebo ......tried a couple, but not really my thing I guess. Peg, you've been doing a few Michelles lately. Love her energy. I quite enjoyed all of her workouts on FitnessGlo (now defunct ....miss it!), although many of the others I have tried were fast moving for me. The BodyFit ones maybe I will give a go!
Hey Linda, dear, hope you've been doing okay. Missy, thinking of you and your DH.

Weather is really warm here as well! Too warm for me. lol. I got a burn yesterday.
Everyone take it easy!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.