Daily check in 11/29

Henriette

Cathlete
Hi ladies!

I am back... with a workout to report! [emoji2]

I had an appointment at the hospital to discuss the labor and was quite stressed getting there on time with Mick. We just made it on time only to discover there was no appointment in their system for me. So I called the gyno department to ask what was going on, turns out someone had cancelled that appointment two days after Mick was born as the appointment was an intake and the baby had already been born. I guess the doc that made the appointment booked it under the wrong code. They asked if I wanted to make a new appointment for the check up... euh? No thanks. I have no desire to keep discussing the labor, I am fine now.

So that combined with a frustrating day with my breast pump made me in real need of a workout, so early evening my bf was home and Mick was napping so I grabbed the chance.

I couldn't help it... I needed to have fun, not feel I was working hard so I went with one of my favorites: Party Rocking Step 2, but modifying the jacks and only doing the warm up and first 3 combo's. I then moved on to Jillian Michaels 10 minute body, doing the boot camp booty workout. Boy did it feel good to workout after 2 weeks of nothing. It probably won't help my milk supply or lack there of, but it will help my mental health and happiness.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I copied this on to the check in started by Annette - no idea how to delete this check in though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.