Daily chech-in Tuesday, March 29

Sandy Greek

Cathlete
Good day my friends! First one to check-in today! This morning I did Ice Rock'em Sock'em with BB! I felt it as I was a bit tired from yesterday's two training sessions. Have a good day!

Seems as if Cecefifi preceeded me on onother post. She open the thread a few minutes before and I did not see it as the site had not been refreshed yet. So sorry

Hi Sandy,

I've done this loads of time.

I'll add mine to your check in.

Today is a rest day for me. Meditated this morning and now heading upstairs to shower.
Have a great day ladies and enjoy your workouts.
Sandy - whoa - two STS workouts? Those were tough workouts. wow.
siobhan

Hi Ladies,

I wasn't sure which check in to reply to but as this one now already had a reply I decided to go with it.

I worked half a day today so this afternoon I had time for a w/o. The Hammer & Chisel Rotation said it was Hammer Plyo but as I had read a not so great review of it I considered not doing. However, I then watched and read a few other reviews and decided to give it a go. It kicked my butt! I didn't burn BIG kcal, but boy was I breathless a few times. It's only 25 min so once I could breathe normally again I popped in ICE MM biceps and fried my biceps. I will be feeling them! H&C is more of a whole body type thing, not isolating smaller muscle groups and I do like to do that at times. My hamstrings felt pretty tight all of today from yesterday's Chisel Balance... So they're good for something. I'm not sure if I will do a full rotation of H&C or just a couple of weeks as it does not have the Cathe fun factor.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Hi gals,

Today was Taebo Max I think the jacket says one thing and Billy calls it something different. Anyway, I did the whole 59 minutes of it.

Have a great day!

Good day!
So impressed with your Taebo dedication Annette. I haven't tried it out ...I just recall those infomercials which looked very energetic.
Great work on the MMelt Henriette and H&C. Good to get a bit of input regarding this program.
Wow, Sandy, kickboxing after yesterday!
Great work on your meditation Siobhan. Have an excellent and earned rest day!

I didn't get a good sleep at all last night. Did a Millionaire Hoy 20 min not-kill-yourself cardio and some descending ladder sets of push-ups which were real hard!
:) Tomorrow is legs I think if the body participates.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.