Daily Chceck-in, Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Siobhan posted her workout this morning on yesterday’s thread, so I did too:)

copied over:

Wednesday (5th) workouts:

CatheLive Fit 400 Upper Body Blast (I did 30 min. Of this 49 min. Workout…skipped
cardio blasts & some band work). was a little short on time & wanted to get my treadmill
walk in as well.

IFit- “Lago de Braies-Part 1-Italy” Treadmill walk - 20 min.

Good morning everyone:)

Linda- great job on today's workout with:

CatheLive Fit 400 Upper Body Blast (I did 30 min. Of this 49 min. Workout…skipped
cardio blasts & some band work). was a little short on time & wanted to get my treadmill
walk in as well.

IFit- “Lago de Braies-Part 1-Italy” Treadmill walk - 20 min.
Very nicely done. Love those passport workouts they always sound so fun and I imagine great scenery. WTG, Bravo and double high fives!!;)

Siobhan- Welcome back! I hope you had a fun trip. Great job on yesterday's XTrain's Supercuts workout, that a fun one and you added on a stretch, good for you! WTG and high fives!!;)

Annette- I hope all went well with your surgery Monday and now your resting and recuperating. Take care be well! Blessings and healing prayers are coming your way.;)

Here's today's workout:

LITE- SBSS- Lower Body= 39 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - Best of Revive Music- 30 minute Rhythm Ride Cycling Class = 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- The Encore!= 15 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Workout Stretching- Stay for dessert!= 11 Min

Enjoy your Wednesday ladies:)

Nora

Nora, another great one!
LITE- SBSS- Lower Body= 39 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling - Best of Revive Music- 30 minute Rhythm Ride Cycling Class = 34 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Cycling- The Encore!= 15 Min
YT- Kaleigh Cohen Fitness- Post Workout Stretching- Stay for dessert!= 11 Min

Hi ladies,

Very painful recovery, sleepless nights, see the surgeon on the 13th. Prayers appreciated.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.