CTX_All Step

Connie07

Cathlete
I"m loving short intense cardio these days. I got CTX out this morning for the first time in ages! I love the music in this series. I had forgotten how much fun All Step is. Today I start STS week 1 of meso 2 and I"m excited!

Cross train xpress All Step is one of my favorites. I like all the CTX workouts, but this one really rocks.
~michelle

I love this workout too!!

I think the ctx series is really underrated... there are some great workouts in this series. I probably do at least one of the CTX cardios a week, since the series came out, many years ago! Even though it might be dated, it never fails to get me sweating!

PS: I also love the CTX Step and Intervals workout too!

Take care, Lynn M.

I"m loving short intense cardio these days. I got CTX out this morning for the first time in ages! I love the music in this series. I had forgotten how much fun All Step is. Today I start STS week 1 of meso 2 and I"m excited!

CTX is a gem isnt it? I think CTX & TimeSaver DVD & 4DS Cardio goes perfectly with STS...
I think 10*10*10* is still my fav after all these years..I get bored so fast that the chages make me happy regardless what mood I'm in!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.