CTX II and other ideas

If Cathe will incorporate kickboxing into the workout, please use a heavy bag (got enough tapes that use regular punching in the air), one person can show modification. I vote no for kickboxing on the step.

I really like this suggestion. I find that I'm wanting more and more cardio variations since I try to do them at least 5 times a week. Another CTX series would be great and jillybean's specifics sound awesome.

I love these ideas by Jillybean! Hey Jillybean, you could earn a living helping fitness instructors come up with great ideas!
Lisa

:7 Jillybean,

YOU are genius! You are an absolute genius. If Cathe doesn't make this video, you and I will with my new video cam.

Cathe, if you're reading this, it's an idea whose time has come.;-)

Woooo Hoooo! Absolutely great idea! Since I would like more cardio & already love CTX, this would be incredible. I also really like having an entire set that can be used as a rotation. If you can't make six videos next go round, please, please, please consider this for next time. THANKS!

seconding.....or should I say "30-ing">>>>

I'm all for these ideas.
Love the shorter options (with max intenisty of course):)
Count me in on the pre-order

RE: seconding.....or should I say "30-ing">>>>

I love the CTX 2 idea!

I'd like the cardios longer though so that they all come in at about 60 minutes.

Maybe the weight work could use the big ball too.

RE: seconding.....or should I say "30-ing">>>>

I love the idea of CTX 2 also, with SHORT cardios around 30-40 minutes like the 1st!!! This would be great!

RE: seconding.....or should I say "30-ing"&gt...

I LOVE both CTX 2 ideas, but especially the longer options jillybean posted later. But of course, whatever you decide to do will be awesome!
:p

This sounds really great!!!!

Whoops! I was so excited I forgot I already posted about how much I like your idea!
Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.