CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Nora - I did my workout early in the morning :p I also was the first one posting this morning. Thanks for asking about Brawler. He is doing fine.

Today I did one of my Cardio Coach mixes. It's funny, I put all these mixes together and don't think I've ever done some of them. This was good but seemed to go on forever. I liked it, though. Knees are doing pretty good so happy about that!!

Workout was 50 minutes, ran 3.55 miles, burned 394 calories (TM said 480), went 7185 steps. Avg. HR 132, Max 170 and I was in the 160's for most of this workout.

So last week the lead singer from Linkin Park, Chester Bennington, took his own life and not a month earlier, Chris Cornell from Soundgarden took his own life. What is going on? I know they've both had disturbing pasts, but seriously? I love Seether and I know the lead singer, Shaun Morgan, had a horrible childhood as well. I'm waiting to read he is the next one to do this. What a waste. I love all these groups and I'm so bummed that two are gone. So sad...

Belinda, I hope Brawler get better soon. Poor guy. :( Nora - glad to hear Ares is doing better.

Hi to Roxie and Jodi!!! :)

Have a great day everyone!!!

Last edited:
Good morning,

Did an hour kickboxing at the gym with a friend today. They offer a free month trial. Can't beat that, right? . I really liked :) I am still sweating buckets, no jumping, lots of kicks/jabs some abs and legs thrown in the mix. She also used a punching bag :) Very fun and I was a nice change working out with real music :) I got lots of steps in too.

Thanks Debbie! He is doing much better. He sleeps a lot :) I wished I could mix my CC workouts. Sounds like a lot of fun. It was all over the internet about Chester Bennington. So sad :( He had 6 kids :( I feel bad for them and his wife.

That's it for me today. Can't wait to try another workout at the gym on Thursday. BBL!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

KCM 30 MTF-Meltdown= Workout #1- Tabata Boxing= 28 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 344

Shift Shop-Strength 25= 31 Min
MV= 9.75
CB= 413

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone- Circuit #3 Fast Walk = 23 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 245

Total calories burned = 1002:cool::);)

Debbie- Awesome :cool:job on your Cardio Coach Mix. Wow, you rocked that workout of 50 minutes, ran 3.55 miles, Bravo!!:);):cool::D Yes, I remember hearing very recently about Chris Cornell and now Chester Bennington, its just so sad. I really don't want anymore of that kind of news to happen. Rest in peace Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington. The great music they made & performances will be sorely missed. I loved those groups to Debbie. Thanks about Ares doing better.:);)

Belinda- Wow, that sounds like fun glad you got to attend a gym class of an hour kickboxing and enjoy a fun sweaty time, well done! No doubt your feeling fit and fabulous. Have a fit and fab blessed day! Sending healing prayers and hugs to Brawler, be welll big guy.:);)

Hello's & waves to: Roxie and Jodi-Wishing you both to have a blessed and fab Tuesday!:);):cool:

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did the Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Back, Bi's & Shoulders although I skipped the shoulders and some back. I had a great workout, this one is tough.

This is what I did:

BACK
On Arm Row:
30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Barbell Underhand Rows: 30# - 20 reps
Finisher - Power Band Pulls - Skipped

Pullovers: 30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Barbell Overhand Rows: 30# - 20 reps
Finisher - Supine Band Pulls - Skipped

BICEPS
Barbell Curls:
30# - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Dumbbell W's: 10's - 20 reps

Concentration Curls: 15# -1 set/12reps; 17# 2 sets/10 reps
Finisher - Barbell Crazy 8's: 25#

Simultaneous Hammer Curls: 15's - 3 sets/12 reps - TOUGH!!
Finisher - Barbell Crazy 8's: 20#

Workout was 38 minutes, Avg HR 70, Max 106, burned 70 calories.

Also walked 2 miles on my treadmill and burned an extra 215 calories.

I'm sorry I haven't had much time for personals, I'm heading to an appointment and need to leave in 2 minutes. Hope you all have a great workout today!

Good Morning,

21 Day Fix Pilates Fix this morning. We are waiting for it to quit raining so we can go to the lake. I am fighting the dizzy today.

Debbie-good job

Hi everyone,

STS D20 Legs and another Kickboxing workout at the gym is done. I love those workouts :)

Have a wonderful day and workout, everyone.

Here's today 's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol. 1 my mix- W.Up, SS, Ch.1, SS, 1 of Ch.2 Sprints = 17 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 209

Shift Shop- Speed 25 = 30 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 389

ICE- Rock'em Sock'em- Timesaver #4- 5 Gone= 36 Min
MV= 8.20
CB= 403

Total calories burned = 1001:):cool::D

Debbie- WTG on your killer workout today with Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Back, Bi's & Shoulders and a 2 mile treadmill walk. That is an awesome workout you rocked it! Now go have a blessed Wednesday!:);):cool:

Roxie- Nicely done today with 21 Day Fix Pilates Fix, that is a fun workout. Oh bummer its raining where you are, I'd gladly send Oregon's 90's + temps there, after all we Oregonians are good with the rain, LOL!! Oh and please be careful with those dizzy spells. Take it easy and be well, have a blessed day!:);):D

Belinda- Awesome workout today with STS D20 Legs and another Kickboxing workout at the gym. It sounds like a fun workout, that is awesome. I wish you a fit and fab blessed Wednesday. :);):D

Jodi- I hope all is well on your trip, and wanted to wish you a blessed Wednesday!:):D;)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did a premix of Kick, Punch and Crunch. The premix I did entailed the Intermediate part and then the first two combo drills. I then added the 3rd drill because I like them all. Why the 3rd drill isn't included in any of the premixes is beyond me. Had a really good workout, my HR was up in the 150s most of the time which was cool. I also did the abs from this workout as well.

Total workout was 52 minutes, burned 315 calories. Avg. HR was 116 and Max was 170. I wish it would keep track of steps. I wasn't sure what to choose on my Fitbit workout section so I just chose "workout". I should have written down where I was with steps before I worked out and then I would have known. I had over 4,000 so then I got on my TM and walked 1 mile, I wanted to get to 7,000 steps which I did. That gave me additional 114 calorie burn. :)

Nice job with your workouts everyone! Hope you have a great one today as well!!!

Good morning,

Just came back from the gym. Today was another fun and sweaty kickboxing workout. Loved it! Habitat for Humanity is finally coming and pick up the dryer :)

Debbie - good job with KPC today.

Roxie - hope you feel better today. Good job on 21 DF pilates.

Jodi - hope you have fun with your friend and work. How long are you staying?

Nora - nice job yesterday.

That's it for me today. Have a great day and workout.

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Power= 33 Min
MV= 9.25
CB= 417

MV= 9.75
CB= 413

Shift Shop- Shift Core= 14 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 105

Total calories burned= 935:);)

Debbie- Awesome oldie but a very goodie of Cathe's Love it, KPC. That is a fun and awedsome workout plus you added on a 1 mile treadmill walk to get your desired number of steps in. WTG!!! High fives on today's workout. Go and have a terrific blessed Thursday!:);):cool:

Belinda- Another super fun and sweaty gym kickbox workout for you today, glad you are having fun withn that, good for you. H ave a blessed and fab Thursday!:);):cool:

Hello's& waves to - Roxie and Jodi. Have a blessed Thursday girls:):cool::D

Hugs & blessings;):)

Nora

Today I did the Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Shoulders from both workouts. Had an excellent shoulder workout. Love this series, it is really tough.

This is what I did from Chest, Shoulders & Tri's:

SHOULDERS
Barbell Overhead Press:
25# - 3 sets/10 reps
Superset w/
Upright Rows: 25# - 3 sets/10 reps
Finisher - Scarecrows: 5's - 15 reps - These burned like crazy!

Alternate Lateral Raise: 8's - 3 sets/10 reps
Superset w/
Front Raise: 12# - 1 set/10 reps; 15# - 2 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Lateral Raise w/Rotation: 5's - 15 reps - These also burned like crazy!!

Rear Delt Flies: 12's - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - One Arm Band Pulls: 20 Reps

Prone Rear Delt Flies: 5's - 2 sets/4 reps each side; 8's - 1 set/4 reps each side
Finisher - T-Band Pulls: 20 reps

Workout was 34 minutes, Avg HR 78, Max 118, burned 90 calories.

Also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles and burned an extra 220 calories.

Belinda - What gym did you join? How come?

Roxie - Nice workout!!

Nora - Nice workout and calorie burns!!! You must be able to eat anything having those high calorie burns every day! Nice job!

Jodi - Hope you are doing well!! Are you back from your work trip? Didn't you say you had to go out of town?

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1= 15 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 184
Distance in Miles= 1.30 Miles

Shift Shop- Speed 25= 30 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 389

Insanity Max 30- Sweat Intervals= 32 Min
MV= 11.75
CB= 513

Total calories burned = 1086:cool:

Debbie- Excellent workout today with Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Shoulders , and you added on a treadmill walk of two miles. That was an awesome workout and way to get your steps in to. Now go on and have a blessed and fierce Friday!:);)

Roxie- High fives on yesterday's workout of 21 Day Fix Lower Body Fix, WTG!!:);):cool::D

Hello's & waves to: Belinda and Jodi- I hope each of you is doing great and wanted to wish you a blessed and fab Friday.;)

Hugs and & blessings:);)

Nora

Today I did the Ripped Hiit Lift It, Hit It Shoulders from both workouts. Had an excellent shoulder workout. Love this series, it is really tough.

This is what I did from Chest, Shoulders & Tri's:

SHOULDERS
Barbell Overhead Press:
25# - 3 sets/10 reps
Superset w/
Upright Rows: 25# - 3 sets/10 reps
Finisher - Scarecrows: 5's - 15 reps - These burned like crazy!

Alternate Lateral Raise: 8's - 3 sets/10 reps
Superset w/
Front Raise: 12# - 1 set/10 reps; 15# - 2 sets/12 reps
Finisher - Lateral Raise w/Rotation: 5's - 15 reps - These also burned like crazy!!

Rear Delt Flies: 12's - 3 sets/12 reps
Finisher - One Arm Band Pulls: 20 Reps

Prone Rear Delt Flies: 5's - 2 sets/4 reps each side; 8's - 1 set/4 reps each side
Finisher - T-Band Pulls: 20 reps

Workout was 34 minutes, Avg HR 78, Max 118, burned 90 calories.

Also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles and burned an extra 220 calories.

Belinda - What gym did you join? How come?

Roxie - Nice workout!!

Nora - Nice workout and calorie burns!!! You must be able to eat anything having those high calorie burns every day! Nice job!

Jodi - Hope you are doing well!! Are you back from your work trip? Didn't you say you had to go out of town?

Aw Debbie thanks, I'm not where I need to be weight wise as I am overweight by about 30 pounds. I am eating a strictly clean diet now and working towards that goal. Take care and have a great day!

Hey girls,

DH and I did D22 and a walk today. Had a busy day today. Brawler got his stitches out today. The stables are coming out next week.

Debbie - I didn't join a gym. My friend and I went last week to a free trial. I will not sign up.

I will be back tomorrow, too tired for personals.

Here's today's woriout:

Insanity Max 30- Friday Fight Round 1= 33 Min
MV= 10.25
CB= 462

MV= 9.75
CB= 413

Shift Shop- Shift Core= 14 Min
MV= 5.50
CB= 105

Total calories burned= 980:cool:

T hat's it for me today, have a blessed day girls: Debbie, Benda, Roxie, and Jodi.:);)

Hugs and blessing:);):D

Nora

Hi girls!:);)

Here's today's workout:

Insanity Max 30- Tabata Strength= 33 Min
MV= 10.0
CB= 451

Shift Shop-Shift Mobility= 23 Min
MV= 4.25
CB= 133

Total calories burned= 584:);):cool:

Have an amazing and blessed Sunday everyone!;);)

Hugs & blessings

Nora

Today I did Back & Chest from Ramped Up Upper Body. Went heavy and really felt it. This workout is just ok, the music is terrible. I hate that sync-type pop stuff. I ended up turning the music off. I feel like I need to do a rotation of some sort. I'm just floundering right now. Maybe I'll start STS next week. Not sure yet. I sort of want to do Body Beast again, but not quite sure on that either.

Back
One Arm Row:
30# - 16 reps
One Arm Back Fly: 12# - 10 reps
(Did this twice through, both sides)
Pullovers: 35# - 2 sets/10 reps
Rear Delt Flys: 12's - 2 sets/10 reps rest and then did it again
T-Band Pulls: Used Green Band

Chest
Chest Flys:
25's - 12 reps
Push Ups: Drop sets - 12/10/8 reps
Chest Flys: 25's - 12 reps
Push Ups: 4 sets - 2/2 count, 2 singles
Then I repeated this doing Incline Chest Press. I did the 2nd time around for pushups on my knees. I was fried!

Workout was 32 min, Avg HR 72, Max 126, burned all of 65 calories.

Then I walked on my TM for 2 miles. Burned an extra 216 calories.

Have great workouts today!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.