CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Body Blast Boot Camp and then Cardio Intervals from JSTV.

Roxie, hope you can get your numbers down. Take care of yourself!

Happy weekend to everyone!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast- 40 Min Super Burn= 41 Min (3 Miles)
MV= 7.90
CB= 442

Leslie Sansone- 4 Mile Power Walk- 1 Mile Only = 10.5 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 115

Total calories burned= 557 :)

That's it for me today girls. Have a blessed and beautiful Sunday!:);)

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Fit Tower Advanced Total Body + Bonus Abs and Bodyweight Strength Circuits from JSTV. I enjoyed the Fit Tower workout, but as someone who does not have a dedicated workout space, setting up and putting away all that equipment is a drag :(. I'll have to reserve this one for a weekend workout when I have more time to mess with all that stuff.

I hope everyone is enjoying their Sunday!

Today I did RIPT90 Fit Hard Core Chest and had a good workout. I think this is the last week I'll be doing RIPT for a while. I finally have time to do longer weight lifting workouts and I'm wasting it on these shorter ones. Duh! So I'll finish out this week (maybe) and then hopefully start doing Cathe again for a while, I may even subscribe to her On Demands, we'll see.

Oh, and if you were all wondering how my hamstrings are doing - THEY ARE STILL KILLING ME!!! LOL!!!

Today's workout went like this:

Each Group below was done in superset fashion:

GROUP 1
Pushups
- 6 reps
Planks - 30 second hold
6 sets of these all in a row, no rest

GROUP 2
Dumbbell Chest Press
- 30's/6 reps
V-Sit Isolation Hold - 30 seconds

GROUP 3
Chest Fly
- 15's/reps
Twisting Crunches (Russian Twist) - 8# med ball

BONUS
Burpees
- Skipped, hate these.

Workout was 32 minutes, Avg HR was 75, Max was 111. Burned 63 calories.

Walked on my treadmill on a 4% incline for 2.25 miles.

Roxie
- Eat oatmeal for breakfast every day, that will lower your cholesterol.

Nice workouts everyone!!! Hope everyone is having a safe long holiday weekend/week!!!!

Last edited:
Hi ladies!

Off from work today so workout is already done.

Today I did Fit Tower Boot Camp + Bonus Abs. Really enjoyed this workout! Certainly not the toughest Cathe workout, but it was fun, and I worked up a good sweat.

Happy Monday to everyone!

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Tone Every Zone- Circuit #3 Fast Walk = 23 Min
MV= 7.80
CB= 245

RIPT90 FIT- Chest & Arms= 29 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 277

Strong & Sweaty Cardio Slam- Timesaver #1 (No Mat Cardio)= 34 Min
MV= 9.30
CB= 432

Total calories burned= 954:):cool:

Debbie- Nice workout today with RIPT90 FIT Hard Core Chest and at treadmill walk at 4% incline for 2.25 Miles, bravo!!!:):cool: Great job on your workout today. Sorry to hear your hamstrings are still bothering you hang in there maybe some extra streching will help. Have a blessed day!:):cool::D Have a great July 4th !!!:):D

Belinda- Great job on your workut of a 3 mile walk that is great. Have a safe trip to D.C. and back and a very Happy fourth of July to you are your family.:):cool:

Jodi- Great workout today with Fit Tower Boot Camp + Bonus Abs. I've been itching to do this workout but need to kick it into gear and organized my workout room so I can get my Fit Tower out to use it. You'll have share all your thoughts on the Fit Tower workouts when you can, I'd love to hear about them. Have a blessed and safe July 4th!!!:):cool:;):D

Roxie- Wishing you a wonderful and safe July 4th for you and your family, have a blessed 4th!:);):D

Hugs & blessings:);)

Nora

Good Morning,

Busy day yesterday I went for a walk in the morning then went to work and finished the day with the grandsons at the carnival an doing fireworks. I think it's the first time we have ever been with our four year old GS doing fireworks DH's schedule has never allowed us that privilege.

Debbie-as long as oatmeal isn't a white carb I do need to start eating more of it.

Today I did a Cardio Coach Mix I made up and haven't done in a long while. I made it up with the two workouts Candace has and it was a lot of fun. Long, but fun. I did well with it and should do it more often. The reason I don't is because it's over an hour.

Workout was 62 minutes long, ran 4.09 miles!!!! - burned 471 calories (TM said 569) and went 8474 steps!! Almost to 10k already and it's only 9:30. Avg HR was 128 and Max was 175. I FEEL GOOD!!!

Jodi - I hate workouts that need a lot of equipment and all that. I have a dedicated room for my workouts but I still hate setting up a bunch of stuff. Nice job with your workouts!

Roxie - Why can't you eat white carbs? I don't think oats is considered a white carb, not sure how you would find that out but you should look into it. You need to do something to lower your cholesterol. Glad you had fun with your GS!! That is awesome!

Nora - Nice job with your workouts, don't you just love RIPT90? I am taking the workouts over to my brother's house today so he can check them out. Maybe he will start using them as well.

Belinda - Have fun!!!

Happy 4th to all!! Have a safe day and have fun with your families!!

I just finished today's workout and will now chexk in.

Here's today's workout:

RIPT 90 FIT- Legs & Glutes= 25 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 239

Rockout Knockout- Timesaver #2 = 37 Min
MV= 9.10
CB= 460

XTrain - D5- Legs- Premix #10 Standing Legs= 30 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 262

Total calories burned= 961:)

Debbie- Nicely done today with your workout of Cardio Coach Mix. Awesome workout! WTG!!! Have a fun and blessed 4th of July.:);):cool:

Roxie- It sounds like you had lots of fun with your GS's today, awesome way to celebrate the 4th.:);)

Hello's and waves to: Belinda, and Jodi have a blessed and fab fourth of July.:);)

Hugs and Waves:)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did Fit Tower Legs, Glutes & Core and Bodystrikes from Ilaria Montagnani. First time for both of these. Fit Tower...meh. In the future I will do the premix which doubles the leg and glute work. I just wasn't feeling it one time through. Loved the core work! Much harder than the Bonus Abs. Bodystrikes...I've always wanted a kickboxing workout without the boxing and now I have it! Absolutely loved it!

Gotta run right now. I'll try to check back later for personals. Happy holiday everyone!

Happy 4th of July, everyone,

I walked 5 miles this morning.

Jodi - haven't done that one yet. Sorry you didn't like it. Good job.

Nora - happy 4th of July to you and your family too. Good job today.

Waving Hi to Debbie and Roxie.

I will be back tomorrow.

Good Evening,

I went for a walk this morning then we took four year old to the lake with us.

Debbie-my glucose is on the rise so the doctor wants me to watch my carbs.

I gave my RIPT DVD's to my brother to check out so I did Xtrain Burn Sets - Biceps & Triceps today. Had a great workout. I'll probably do this series for a while or maybe switch it out with other Cathe workouts. It's good to be back with Cathe, she is a great trainer.

BICEPS
Standing Dumbbell Curl: 15's - 2 sets/10 reps
Standing Dumbbell Curl: 15's - 14 reps (to failure)

Simultaneous Rotational Curl: 16's - 2 sets/10 reps
Simultaneous Rotational Curl: 16's - 11 reps (to failure)

Concentration Curls: 16# - 2 sets/10 reps
Concentration Curls: 16# - 14 reps (to failure)

Burn Set: Crazy 8's Hammer Curls - 12's

TRICEPS
Tricep Pushups:
3 sets on toes (4x sequence, 2x sequence, 2x sequence) LOVE THESE!!!

Lying Triceps Extension: 12's - 2 sets/10 reps
Lying Triceps Extension: 12's - 12 reps (to failure)

One Arm Kickbacks: 8's - 2 sets/10 reps
One Arm Kickbacks: 8's - 15 reps (to failure)

Burn Set: Double Arm Overhead Ext w/Tubing: Did these but only got to 12 reps. TOUGH!!!

Workout was 38 minutes, Avg HR was 69, Max was 120. Burned 77 calories. Every time I looked at my FB it said my HR was at 52 bpm. How can that be? My resting HR is like 42 so 52 isn't much more than resting for me. Unreal.

I also walked on a my treadmill for 2 miles.

Great workouts everyone!!! Hope you have a great workout today!!

Last edited:

Here's today's workout:

Leslie Sansone- Walk Off Fat Fast - 30 Min Big Burn (2miles)= 30 Min
MV= 7.85
CB= 322

RIPT90 FIT- Back & Shoulders= 21 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 215

ICE- LIS- Timesaver #8 W.up+ Cardi 1+ Blizzard Blast+ Stretch= 37 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 455

Total calories burned= 992:);)

Debbie- Great workout today with Xtrain Burn Sets - Biceps & Triceps!! It's always great to workout with Cathe, it's like coming home. Cathe is awesome. I hope you enjoyed RIPT90 and that your brother will as well. Congrats on another killer workout, have a blessed day!:);):D

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi, I hopen everyone had a great 4th and a great workout today, have a blessed day all.:);)

Hugs and blessings:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch and Cathe Live Strong Upper Body w/Core and another 1-mile walk after work. This is such an incredible Live workout!

Good job today, Debbie and Nora!

Today I did Xtrain Burn Sets - Chest Back & Shoulders except I skipped chest since I worked that muscle group on Monday. Had a great workout.

BACK
One Arm Row: 30# 2 sets/10 reps
One Arm Row: 30# 12 reps (to failure)

Pull Ups w/Assist Bands: 8/6/7 reps
(I did these instead of double arm rows. They were tough today, even assisted. Love them!!!)

Seated Rear Delt Flyes: 15's - 2 sets/10 reps
Seated Rear Delt Flyes: 15's - 12 reps (to failure)

Burn Set: Band Rows - 24 reps

SHOULDERS

Standing Dumbbell Overhead Press: 15's - 2 sets/10 reps
Standing Dumbbell Overhead Press: 15's - 1 set/8 reps (to failure)

Single Arm Lateral Raise: 8# - 2 sets/10 reps
Single Arm Lateral Raise: 8# - 1 sets/12 reps (to failure)

Single Arm Rear Delt Flye: 10# - 2 sets/10 reps
Single Arm Rear Delt Flye: 10# -1 sets/14 reps (to failure)
(Need to go up here, these are so easy for me.)

Scarecrow: 5's - 12 reps

I also did the bonus abs on this workout - Core #1 which I really liked, I don't think I've ever done them before.

Workout w/abs was 47 minutes, Avg HR was 77, Max was 154(??) and I burned 134 calories. Again, every time I looked at my FB my HR was in the 50's-70's range. I don't remember seeing anything above that, but maybe when I was doing pull ups is when it went up that high.

I also walked on my treadmill for 2 miles, TM said I burned 240 calories on that.

Have great workouts everyone!!!

Here's today's workout:

Cardio Coach Vol 1- Warm up, SS, Challenge 1,SS, Challenge 2 1 of 3 Sprints= 16 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 197
Distance in Miles= 1.34 Miles

RIPT90 FIT- Hardcore Chest= 34 Min
MV= 7.30
CB= 339

X10-X37 Premix = 38 Min
MV= 9.20
CB= 477

Total calories burned = 1013:cool:

Jodi- Great job on yesterday's workout of a 1 mile walk at lunch and a Cathe Live Strong Upper Body w/Core and another 1-mile walk after work. Bravo, way to get your fitness in, high fives!! I hope you have a great workout and a blessed day!:);):cool:

Debbie- Wow! Awesome workouts for today with Xtrain Burn Sets - Chest Back & Shoulders plus core add-on and a 2 mile TM walk. Awesome stuff there girlfriend WTG!! Now have a blessed and fab day!:);):cool::D

Belinda- Fab workout today with JS BellyFat 3mi Flat Abs Walk Premix = 58 min walk. WTG!! Great workout today! Have a fun and blessed day.:);):cool::D

Roxie- Hello's & waves I hope you have a great workout and a fab blessed day!:);):cool:

Hugs & Blessings:)

Nora

Good Evening,

I have just walked the last two days need to get back to weights.

Debbie- Imkeep thinking about doing those again

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.