CRACY, STRONG AND LOVING IT January 2016 - January 2020

Debbie- Awesome job with your workout today with BB Back and Biceps using BB Build /BB Bulk from your own rotation. Plus a treadmil walk, amazing workout, Bravo your my workout RockStar!

Have a blessed day!:)

Hugs and blessings:)

Nora

Hi girls!:)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph 3 Workout - Cardio 3= 35 Min
MV= 9.40
CB= 449

S&S- PHA Training- Mish Mosh- LowerBody Split #1= 27 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 313

PiYo- Buns= 25 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 171

Total calories burned= 933:):cool:

That's it for me today girls. Belinda- I ordered JNL Fusion I can't wait, amazon has it now and its sooo much cheaper than her infomercials for it a few years ago, so I'm excited. I really want to burn some fat off and keep it off and I don't want to do marathon workout sessions to get there. I'm in week #10 of JMBR so almost done and week four of PiYo.

Hello's and waves to: Chris, Debbie, Roxie, Belinda, and Jodi:);)

Hugs and blessings- have a blessed day!:);)

Nora

Nora - you may not like JNL Fusion. It's not a puke in the bucket workouts. I like them because they agree with my knees. I needed a break from Cath's. Looking at your cal burn every day....how can you still have some fat to burn off? I think all your marathon workouts are back firing on you. You try to do too much and they are all pretty high impact. Less is more!! I backed off big times, didn't do me any good. Didn't see any difference in my body. Maybe limit your workouts to an hour + stretching. Once it gets nicer outside, I will back off even more. I like to walk, I use that as my cardio.

Hi ladies!

Today I did Cathe Live Totally Toned Legs; 100 weighted hip thrusts; and a 1-mile express walk with Jessica Smith on YouTube. My legs are toast!

Running late tonight, no time for personals, but you all rocked it today!

Today I did Cardio Coach #6 w/Candace and did the whole workout. I felt like I should have seen more mileage but I guess what I got was the norm. Weird. And I was annoyed because with the first challenge I was running quite fast and my HR was at 126 bpm. WTH??? My HR didn't get up until the 4th Challenge. I don't get it.

Workout was 54 minutes, I ran 3.5 miles, burned 364 calories (TM said 511) and went 7224 steps. So not too bad. Felt good running today but my left knee is giving me issues.

Nice workouts everyone!!!

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- Ph 3 Workout #9 = 33 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 405

KCM 30MTF- Body Design- Cardio Boot Camp= 12 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 147

PiYo - Drench= 48 Min
MV= 7.0
CB= 459

Total calories burned = 1,011:)

Debbie- Great workout today with Cardio Coach #6. You mentioned the workout was 54 minutes, distance= 3.5 Miles, burned 364 calories (TM said 511) and went 7224 steps. Great stats on your workout today. I know its sort of crazy with HRM and calories burned, I don't think any of them are reliable for accurate calories burned and I know there can lots of variables. This is why I never replaced my HRM I just use the workout manager. For example: Your Cardio Coach # 6 = 56 Min, MV= 9.0 CB= 664 This is from the workout manager using the time and distance you gave and entered in 9.0 for Metabolic Value or MV and it gave me me the calories burned as 664.

Belinda- I do like challenging workouts and probably tend to push myself a bit too hard sometimes. I think JNL will be fun and I like the mix of how she does her circuits. I think I will like them. I agree I do need to slow down and ease back a bit on the workouts. Its just been hard since my hysterectomy its seems its much hardter to loose weight I need to loose about 30 lbs. Glad your enjoying JNL Fusion workouts . Have a great workout day today and make the most of your blessed day!:);)

Hello's & waves to: Chris, Roxie, Belinda and Jodi.

Hugs & blessings to everyone:D

Nora

Hi everyone,

I did JNL Fusion Crack & Lacking Cardio + I walked as my warm up. There a no warm up or cool down in this workouts.

Nora - I hope you like JNL. Very different from Cathe workouts. Have you talked to your doctor about not losing weight? What is your diet look like? Do you measure the food you eat? Just because you have that high cal burn everyday, doesn't mean you can eat them up at dinner :p I think, once you slow down your weight will come off. Considering you eating clean most of the time. I do noticed when I workout very intense and for longer than 60 min. I get hungry a lot. What helped me, is extra walking to my regular workouts. Even when I do a LS or JS workout, I keep it low impact. I am more interested in my step count. Jumping/running doesn't give me a better step count.

Have a great day and workout, everyone.

Good Evening,

Yesterday I did KCM Cardio Pump Kickboxing then spent my afternoon looking for jobs some were promising but nothing solid. I need to have someone kick me into to workout mode just can't get motivated I think it has something to do with the weather.

Nora-I noticed after my hysterectomy its been incredibly harder to lose weight and it doesn't take much to put it on. I have had my hormone replacement adjusted several times.

Debbie-good job today now kick my butt.

Belinda-good job today

Jody-good job today.

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch with Leslie Sansone on YouTube and Cathe Live Cardio & Weights (Upper Body) after work.

Belinda, I agree with you about extra walking making a difference. Since I started tracking my steps and adding a walk at lunch, I have dropped a few pounds. Such a simple thing really does help!

Everyone had great workouts again today. Great job!

Today I worked Legs and Shoulders. My knees have been bothering me a bit so I went light with the weights. Still felt it, though, as I concentrated on squeezing my glutes/hamstrings, etc while doing the exercises. I was sweating pretty good with this one.

LEGS
Single Set/Drop Set - Build
Sumo Squat:
15#/20#/25#/20# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Super Set - Bulk
Stiff Leg Deadlifts:
35#/45#/55#/45# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)
Squats: 15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps

Force Set - Bulk
Full to 1/2 Sumo Squats:
20# - 5 sets/5 reps
Held down for 5 seconds each set.

SHOULDERS
Super Set - Build
Lateral Raise:
8's/10's/12's - 15/12/8 reps
Upright Row: 25#/30#/35#/30# - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Giant Set - Build
EZ Bar Underhand Press:
20#/25#/30# - 15/12/8
1, 1, 2 Front Raise: 5's/8's/10's - 15/12/8
Rear Dealt Raise: 10's/12's/15's - 15/12/8

EZ Bar Shrugs: 30#/40#/50#/40# - 5 sets/5 reps

Workout was 46 minutes, Avg HR was 91, Max HR was 153, burned 153 calories.

Then I walked .5 mile on my treadmill. Not sure what happened, I must have started late. I only had ten minutes to walk.

Nora - Just for the record - I agree whole heartedly with Belinda and what she said about your workouts. She is spot on. Less is better, I have always believed in that. That is why I mixed BB together, I felt the workouts were just too much. Doing only two or three sets for one body part is enough and high intense cardio is so overrated. I say cut back a bit as well. And you might not be eating enough to support all the calories you are burning.

Hello to everyone! Nice job on your workouts. Roxie - Good luck finding a new job, I know how hard that can be.

Happy weekend everyone!!!

Good morning,

Dance HiiT Pure Cardio = 30 min + JNL Fusion TB = 10 min is done. I was surprised the TB was only 10 min :) I'll take it.

Debbie - thank you!! Nice job today with your workout.

Roxie - good job yesterday.

Jodi - nice job on the extra walk and workout.

I will try to be back later, but I really need to clean my house. BBL!

Last edited:

I just finished today's workout and will now check in, FYI I shortened my workout today I feel odd like I'm missing something.

Here's today's workout:

JMBR- PH 3 Workout #10 = 35 Min
MV= 8.80
CB= 421

Ripped w/HiiT- Circuit Lower Body- Premix#4 No blasts= 31 Min
MV= 9.50
CB= 402

Total calories burned= 823:):cool:

I broke my baby toe on left foot yesterday walking through bathroom, crazy.

Debbie- Great job with your workout today with your own mix of BB stuff of Legs and shouldersand walked a half mile on treadmil. WTG!!!! Awesome stuff:D Thanks for your comments on my workouts and I did take them to heart. Have a blessed and fab Friday!:):)

Roxie- Thanks for your thoughts on things, yes its easy to gain post hysterectomy and to loose weight. I am determined to do it though. Good luck with your job search, I hope you find something great.

Hello's and waves to: Roxie, Belinda, Chris, and Jodi!

Have a blessed and awesome Friday everyone!:);)

Nora

Hi ladies!

Today I did a 1-mile walk at lunch with Leslie Sansone on YouTube and Cathe Live Cardio & Weights (Upper Body) after work.

Belinda, I agree with you about extra walking making a difference. Since I started tracking my steps and adding a walk at lunch, I have dropped a few pounds. Such a simple thing really does help!

Everyone had great workouts again today. Great job!

Jodi - I love walking. And yes, it does make a difference. I always make sure, I add an extra walk. I used to walk my dogs, now of those day's it's indoor walks. Brawler lay's right next to me and takes a nap :)

No workout today I have to go help my husband helping his elderly parents today. I do today's workout tomorrow. Have a blessed day everyone!

hugs and blessings,

Nora

Hi ladies!

Yesterday was a rest day, but I did do a 1-mile walk at lunch.

Today I did Cathe Live Quick Fix Kickboxing.

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Hi everyone!

Today I did Cathe Live Stability Ball Total Body Weights and Barre Burn with JS. That Live workout was very different...all leg work was done with the ball, no weighted work. Such variety is what I love about Cathe Live!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Happy Sunday!

Today I worked Chest & Tri's the Beast way again. I did up a Week 2 & 4 plan for this week. This was TOUGH!! OMG, mixing these two workouts together really makes them hard, not sure why?

CHEST

Super Set - Bulk
Incline Fly:
15s/20s/25s - 15/12/8/8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 20's/25's/27's/20's - 15/12/8/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Combo Set - Bulk
Close Grip Press to Fly:
15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps

Giant Set - Build
Close Grip Press:
15's/20's/25's - 15/12/8 reps
Partial Chest Fly:
12's/15's/20's - 15/12/8 reps
Decline Push-Ups:
12/10/8 reps (was supposed to be 15/12/8 reps, I was done here)

TRICEPS

Lying Dumbbell Extension:
8's/10's/12's/10's - 15/12/8 reps (last two sets were drop sets)

Progressive Set - Bulk
Triceps Kicbacks: 8#/10#/12#/12#/10#/8# - 15/12/8/8/12/15 reps

Super Set - Build
Dips: Skipped
Ins/Outs: Skipped

Ran out of time here, plus was exhausted by the time I got done. I did walk on my treadmill for .75 miles.

Have great workouts everyone! Nice job this weekend!!

Hallo everyone,

Today I started the Hammer & Chiseled rotation. I finally took off the shrink wrap, lol. Not sure, if I stick with the entire month. So far, I liked the first workout. I also did LS Ultimate 5 day "Monday 3 mile walk with abs". Another dvd I forgot I owned :(

Jodi - good job yesterday.

Debbie - great job as usually.

Nora - hope everything is ok with your husbands parents..

Roxie - have a great workout today.

That is it for me today. Have a great Monday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.