Cosmetic Question-Fillers

Ivy

Cathlete
I had gotten fillers under my eyes for bags that are hereditary and they did help but I did get bruising that did not go away. The bruising did fade some. Has anyone had their cheeks done in order to look more lifted in the face? If so how long did it last, what was the product and did you have any bruising?
Thanks

I just had my second 'dose' of Sculptra on Thursday. I am really impressed. My dermatologist told me that fillers like Juvederm or Restylane will inevitably create bruising and they only last for months. Sculptra is different--not so much a filler as it has an impact on your own regeneration of volume, specifically for the cheeks which are beginning to sag and look jowly. Definitely NOT for the eyes or lips because you will get little lumps (read some of the bad reviews from people who have had this experience with a bad doctor). I have had very minor bruising on one of my cheeks, but easily camouflaged with a coverup and fades very quickly. Sculptra is expected to last for at least 18 months and the results are really amazing. It's expensive and you need at least three injections spaced out over 3 months. I noticed a little improvement after the first injection, but I can really see improvement already with this one. My dermatologist is really good at not bruising. I read her reviews before inquiring about fillers. The lines from my nose to my mouth are disappearing, and this time there is even a fading of those lines around the mouth that make you look sad. Look up Sculptra on line and look at some of the pictures.

Wow such a detailed description of everything. Thank you. I’ll look sculptra up. I hope you continue to have positive results.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.