Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. We sat on the beach but I was bundled up, it was cool.

Belinda - Great work with D5 gluten & abs. You must be excited about travels you will be able to take with the RV.

Cookie - It’s crazy the earthquake was felt in such a wide area. My SIL said there have been a couple of aftershocks but has only felt one. TG everyone is safe.

Goodnight:)

'Evening! Long walk on a beautiful day.

Deb, what's the beach like there? Is it wide? Is it still crowded? Many surfers?

Belinda, hope you had an enjoyable weekend.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. We also went to listen to music today. Are you going to view the solar eclipse? I’m excited to, bought some glasses for it.

Belinda - I hope all is well.

Cookie - Great you had a nice day for a walk. The beach where we are is big. On our walk a long stretch is narrow due to beach erosion. They replenish it but doesn’t last for long. It is crowded but I think by tomorrow will lighten up. Lots of states had Springbreak last week.

Morning,

sorry for not checking in yesterday. I started Spring cleaning out my kitchen. I am going through the kitchen to see what I need or could use in the RV. We ended the day at our neighbors house.

Today I will do D6 FB. I have an orthodontist appointment to pick up my night retainer, I also had a teeth whitening appointment. I doubt I get the whitening today :( I don‘t know if I mention it? I just had permanent braces put on behind my upper teeth a week ago. Friday the wire came off. I was afraid all weekend I would lose it or swallow it, lol.

Debbie - great job getting your walk in. I didn‘t buy the solar classes. It‘s hard to see the eclipse with regular classes.

Cookie -great job on your walk.

BBl

Hi,

Day 6 full body is done.Lots of abs.

I got a new lingual retainer put on the top. Now I have to wait a few weeks to make sure the lingual trainer stay on.

Did you guys see the eclipse? I didn‘t. It wasn‘t in our area. I wasn‘t going to drive just to see it.

Good night.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. I saw the solar eclipse it was about 60%. It was cool/fun but everything I saw was on TV which is great for people who couldn’t see it. I had some extra glasses, gave them out.

Belinda - Nice D6 Full body workout. I would have been nervous losing the wire for your braces. It must feel better it is corrected. It must be fun getting the RV Kitchen together. I heard lots of traffic going to see eclipse, better to see on the news.

Cookie - Was the eclipse in your area?

Good morning,

D7 Upper Body is done.

Debbie - nice job on your walk on the beach. The solar eclipse didn‘t come to our area plus I didn‘t had those glasses. That is so cool you saw it and gave out extra glasses.

I will check in la

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It seems like lots of people went home. The construction on the building is pretty bad but making the best of it.

Belinda - Great job with D7 upper body. It was really a small part I’d US that could see the eclipse.

Cookie - I hope all is well.

Hi,

Today I did 40 Minute Lower Body Strength Challenge Workout | PRIME - Day 8.

Debbie - great job on your walk on the beach. Sorry about the construction at your building. I am sure once it‘s done it will be all worth it. I guess, I wasn‘t suppose to see the eclips.

Hallo Cookie.

Good night.

'Evening! Sorry for not checking in the past few days. Went to Lake Placid so we could be in totality for the eclipse and then had meetings yesterday afternoon and evening. The eclipse was quite amazing. I had anticipated the darkness but not how cold and how quickly it would get cold.

Deb, hope the construction isn't impacting your enjoyment of being there. The beach sounds lovely!

Belinda, hope all goes well with the wiring and possible cleaning.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. It’s been windy but sat on the beach for a little bit.

Belinda - Nice job with D8 lower body strength workout. They were cementing today so noise wasn’t as bad.

Cookie - How cool you were able to see totality of the eclipse. DH & I thought it would get somewhat dark with 60% but it didn’t at all.

Hi,

Today is a rest day from Sydney Prime rotation. I did yoga today.

DH and I been working on the RV today. Al l our beach chairs/stuff is in the storage compartment. I still have a lot of storage left inside the RV. I been moving and trying to figure out what is the best way to store everything without moving too much while driving. I will bring my Keurig K-Duo Plus - Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker and Nepresso Machine. I like the Nepresso coffee not every day. I love my fresh ground coffee. I grind my coffee every day. I don‘t like the K-cups pods either. I only bought the coffee machine when my kids come to visit.

Debbie - great job on your walk on the beach. I wouldn‘t mind walking on the beach at this point. It‘s raining here. Glad the noises wasn‘t as bad.

Cookie - glad you enjoyed the eclipse. We some sunshine and lots of clouds. It was so hot outside too.

Have a great day and workout.

'Evening! Got in a walk but am traveling today for work, so think I the walk did not compensate what I ate for dinner.

Deb, glad the noise isn't too bad and good that you were able to get a walk in an enjoy the beach.

Belinda, Sounds like you have lots of storage with the rv! Very nice!

Hi,

Today was a rest day. There were bad storms. We went to go out and warnings on the car radio & our phones of a tornado. We went home & went out several hours later when the sun came out. Luckily no tornado but technology is great.

Belinda - Yoga sounds good! I didn’t realize you have to store things a certain way because of movement but makes sense. I bought a nepresso machine but haven’t used it yet.

Cookie - Nice getting a walk in. I don’t think my walks are compensating what I am eating either. We have one more week so back on track soon.

Hi,

Today was day 9 Prime Arms and abs.

We will pick up my car in NY next week, we are not sure if the plate comes in Monday or Tuesday? The RV is ready.

Debbie - yes, in an RV you have to store things a certain way or things will shift around or make lots of notices while you drive. Our shower door is a glass door, it came loose during our way home. Luckily it didn‘t shattered. In the kitchen, it‘s not your dishes come flying out. They do slide while you drive. I put some liners down yesterday. That should help. Looks like we getting your storms here.

Cookie - we sure do have lots of storage in the RV, which is nice. Safe travel today. Great job getting your walk in before you travels.

Have a great Friday, everyone.

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. We went to pick out items for the bathroom renovation. I know people love to do it but I find it stressful/overwhelming.

Belinda - Great job with D9 arms & abs. Wow, I see how much thought you must put into organizing storage. Stay safe with the storms.

Cookie - Stay safe with the storms too.

Hi,

Prime Day 10 Glutes and abs Is done All floor work. Lots of band work.

Debbie - great job with your walk on the beach. Yeah, bathroom renovations can be stressful/overwhelming. So many options. Are you remodeling the entire bathroom?

Hi Cookie.

Have a great weekend.

'Afternoon! Sorry, got in late last night and just crashed. Poor dh tried talking to me but I was too tired to even talk! Got in ICE ub and Essentrics. Wanted to go for a walk but it is way too windy and damp for it to be pleasant and enjoyable.

Deb, I've read bath and kitchen renos are the hardest b/c there is so much to select. Then realizing the cost just compounds the stress. Glad your tech warned you about the weather!

Belinda, how will you pick up your car? Will you drive up in another? Do you like band work in a wo?

Hi,

Today was a walk on the beach. Very windy but sunny out.

Belinda - Sounds like a nice glute/band workout. We are remodeling the whole bathroom. Luckily it’s not too big.

Cookie - I’m sure you were tired from your travels. Great you were able to get your workouts & walk in. Even though bathroom is small so many things to pick from.

Good morning,

I will do a nice stretch and walk today. Hopefully it will not be too windy outside.

Debbie - it was a nice glute/band all on the floor workout. Are you remodeling the bathroom or do you hire some one. Look on Pinterest to get ideas on what your style is. It can be overwhelming with so many choice.

Cookie - we are driving the RV to NY. We also need to make sure the hitch fits our RV perfectly. I do like band workouts. I hope you got some rest.

BBl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.