Commit to get Fit & Lean January 2016 - 2023

Hi,

Today I did 2 (10 mIn.) Butt Lift workouts & abs. This week flew by and happy it was more Spring like today:)

Belinda - I was in shock about Kate Spade, so sad. Mental illness is so serious but people just don't realize it. Her bags are my favorite!

Kristin - It's funny I was going to ask you yesterday if you were going on the Great Adventure field trip;) It must be so much fun but so tiring. Do they still have the safari?

Goodnight:)

Good morning,

M3 W2 D38 is done. Two more weeks I am done with STS :)

Debbie - very sad about Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain :( What is going on? I totally agree about mental illness. I love Kate Spade. Just got a new purse of here on my birthday :) From what I read, she sold the Kate Spade company in 2007. I believe it's own by Coach.

Kirstin - how was your field trip yesterday?

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend.

Hi,

Today I went to hot yoga. I also bought some flowers to plant outside, hopefully this weekend.

Belinda - Wow, your almost done with STS:) Your right Kate Spade is owned by Coach. I bought a Kate Spade for the Spring during a surprise sale and it was a really good deal.

Kristin - Did you go for the run today?

Have a great weekend:)

Hey guys. Great Adventure was fun yesterday, but very tiring. I didn't get home until after ten. I cancelled the run for this morning last night because I knew there was no way I was getting up at 3:45. I ended up doing a tempo run after work. I ran 3 miles, my pace was 9:09 mile 1, 9:06 mile 2 and 8:40 mile 3.

I have 9 more school days!!!!

Deb- This weekend it should be nice out. We were supposed to get rain, but it looks like things will be all clear now.

Belinda- so sad! I liked his show on CNN where he travels the world and eats interesting and different cultural cuisines. So sad.

BBL,

Kristin

Hi everyone,

Today I did did a step workout.

Debbie - my DH ordered a purse from Kate Spade, a piece of the purse fell off. They sent me a new one. Great customer service. Have fun planing your flowers. I bought herbs today. Will plan them tomorrow.

Kirstin - I liked his show too. Alesia saw him a few weeks ago in DC. Very sad. Glad you had fun.

That's it for me today. Have a great weekend, everyone.

Hi,

Today I took a rest day. I did my food shopping and the weather was beautiful too! I never saw the show on CNN will have to look for it.

Belinda - That is good customer service. I have some herbs but need more.

Kristin - Wow, after 10pm is late to get home from school trip. Nice 9 more days for you:)

Hey ladies. Yesterday I did a 3 mile recovery run and then added Muscle Endurance, upper body premix. Today I ran 10 slow miles with my friend. The pace was very slow. At least I got the miles in. This week I have four more days of classes. Then we begin the final exams. I am almost there!

Deb- I am getting too old for that trip, lol. I was exhausted on Friday. Very hard to get up and go to work after that trip.

Belinda- It just goes to show, you never know what sadness is behind someone's outward appearance.

Our stampcrete patio is being installed this weekend. Yesterday they poured the concrete and stamped it. Today they powerwashed it. Tomorrow they will seal it. The dog cannot step on it until it is done, so we have to walk him in our front yard when he has to go to the bathroom. The patio looks great already. Supposedly it will look even better when it is sealed. Cannot wait! Oh, and the pool opens on Wednesday!

BBL,

Kristin

Hi,

Today I did High Reps, upper body premix. I'm always surprised how hard high reps is. I always think it will be easier because of the lighter weights. Due to rain, I didn't do any planting. I did start to tackle my closet:rolleyes:

Belinda - What were you up to today?

Kristin - I love the look of a concrete patio:) We are too high up so we have a wood deck. You did get a lot of miles in this weekend!

Good morning,

Ended up taking a rest day yesterday. I was so tired. Today I will start M3 Week 3 D 31. Susanne Bowen started a 8 week Summer Sizzler challenge. D1 Cardio Interval Barre Strength.

Debbie - I couldn't plant any of my herbs either, it's been raining nonstop. HR gets you good. Well done.

Kirstin - you are almost done! Do you have any plans? We will stay home, can't leave Brawler with anyone. I wouldn't anyway. Soon you have a new patio to enjoy.

I will be back later.

Last edited:
Hey guys. One more Monday before summer vacation! I cannot wait. Today my workout was a short one. I did RWH LIHI legs, but the strength only premix. It was a quick lower body workout. I also walked Baxter after dinner tonight. The patio should be finished tomorrow. I will attempt to post pics. I wonder if with the new updated website I will be able to upload pics.

Belinda- We have two away tournaments for baseball. One is at Ripken in Maryland. The other is in Cooperstown. I am also going to fly to Florida with just one of my little guys to see my aunt from PR. She relocated to Florida after the hurricane. I am looking forward to seeing her. She is my mom's sister.

Deb- I often am fooled by High Reps as well. I always think it is going to be easier than it ends up being.

BBL,

Kristin

Hi,

Today I went to the gym and did the elliptical. I also ran a bunch of errands which took too long LOL.

Belinda - You don't take too many rest days;) The barre challenge sounds good.

Kristin - It sounds like you have some fun things planned for the summer + your pool:) It will be nice to see your Aunt too.

Hi everyone,

Amy Bento CIA 2901 KB Surge & Core Training + SBF arms is done. It was easy to modify KB surge :) Got a high step count. Love the music and workout. So much fun. There are 5 premixes on the dvd. This week I will play with Amy Bento's dvd's.

Debbie - I really don't take a lot of rest day's. I like the barre challenge, each workout ranges from 10 mim - 30 min. Nice add ons. I ran a lot of errands yesterday too. Ended up going shopping :(

Kirstin - you gonna be busy with all those tournaments. I have to google where Ripken is? How fun visiting your aunt in FL. Great job on your LB workout.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Hey guys. Today I did a 4 mile run. Tomorrow I am going on a school field trip to see The Lion King on Broadway. A student of mine from last year is in the show as the young Simba. I am so excited to see him perform. It should be a great day.

My patio is all done. I will post pics after this post. I am in love with it. Cannot wait for summer to lounge out on the patio and lay in the sun.

Belinda- I've never done Amy Bento workouts, but I know many people like them. Does she does weight workouts too? Ripken is in Maryland. It is really cool. They have a very nice stadium that the teams play in. It is like they are in the major leagues, lol.

Deb- running errands. . . always takes too long, lol.

Kristin

Kirstin - I think you would like Amy Bento Kickboxing and weight workouts. If you are interested in any of her workouts you can check them out at Collagevideos or at Mary's. I believe they are cheaper at Collage videos. Here is the link:https://www.collagevideo.com/pages/search-results-page?q=amy+bento+ross. If you look at the top of Collage videos page you see a coupon code :) Sometimes they have a 40% off sale on all their workouts. Love Amy Bento:) Her workouts are very fun.

Hi,

Today I did High Reps lower body premix. I made a really good chicken salad tonight but now I am so hungry:confused:

Belinda - I don't have any of Amy Bento's step workouts but I do have some weight w/o's & kickboxing just can't remember which ones. What ever happened to her?

Kristin - Really nice, going to see The Lion King and even better one of your former students is in it:) Your patio will be ready just in time.

Debbie - Amy did a new step dvd last year. She is also posting free workouts on youtube. She is still around. Nice job with HR lower body yesterday.

Hi,

Today I went to the gym and did the elliptical. We also went to the cemetery with my Mom for my Stepdad. We go the same time of day but only once a year. It's funny we always see a man who waters a plant and says a prayer by a grave site. He must go everyday and it's been over 10 years, that is commitment.

Belinda - It's nice to know Amy is still around:) Kudos on you workouts today.

Kristin - You must have had a nice day today:)

Good morning,

Amy Bento In The Ring is done. At combo 2, Amy's background exerciser instead of using a med ball she used a 8# DB, she was throwing that DB around like it was a ball, lol. I also used a DB but wasn't throwing my DB around :) Amy's choreography is very COMPLEX :eek: Once you got the hang of her choreography her workouts are a lot of fun. In the Ring was very easy to modify.

Debbie - nicely done! Amy has a lot of free workouts on YT :)

That's it for me today.

Hi,

Today I did Total Body tri-sets upper body split. It was a good workout!

Belinda - I have that dvd but can't remember it LOL. The last 2 weeks, I have dropped something on my foot (so black & blue) so tossing the DB wouldn't be safe for me;)

Kristin - Summer is getting closer for you:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.