Commit to get FIT & Lean for September 2014!

Good afternoon,

I finally got my workouts in I was cleaning my house this morning. My son's fiancé parents are coming to visit us on Sunday

I just did PiYo: Define UB = 19 min + SBF Deep Core 2 = 20 min + Active Stretch = 15 min.

I will continue with SBF rotations plus I will add Cathe's weight workouts? I don't know if I want to do circuits or weight workouts? Haven't decided Or maybe do a 1 body part a day? I need to look at Xtrain and see how I can incorporate them into SBF? I am also thinking doing STS again But I know, I should give my body more rest My head is spinning:eek::eek:

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day and workout.

Hi Ladies!

Only managed one workout over the weekend, did 30/30 HIIT.

I took yesterday off-very tired. Slept well last night and totally plan to get back to my workouts tonight. Aiming for six this week. ;)

Book Tour #2 Starts this week. I did a Q&A for a blog today, more posts coming up, more reviews. This goes on for a whole month to keep building up your name and sales (hopefully, LOL.)

My books have the same thread: young women figuring out what they really want in life, both career wise and with the guy. I don't write people with deeply troubled pasts, just women with normal life problems. All my books also end with a happily ever after and love scenes are "fade to black" (which means I shut the door on them and leave that scene up to you in your head, LOL.)

Kristin-It's hard to watch your kid struggle like that, isn't it? I hope he's in a good place mentally for the tournament this weekend.

Cookie-I always eat while cooking. Specifically, dark chocolate with sea salt...LOL.

Belinda-I had NO IDEA how much those luxury busses could cost!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Wendy

Jessica-I think XTrain Legs is like the one XTrain I don't have, LOL!!

Amelia-That's fantastic news about your brother. Continued thoughts of health for him as he continues his treatment. :)

Debbie-Glad you enjoyed the play in NYC! Oh, that is so weird about DS's reaction to the bee sting since they didn't bother him when he was younger!! I always thought that was something you would react to early on if you were allergic!!

Wendy

'Evening!
Belinda, it is a good example of that was then, this is now. Sure beats camping in a tent! Jessica is right - you do have a lot of energy. I can't imagine you have any cleaning to do to get ready.
Amelia, so glad to hear your brother is doing so well. TG! Just try to keep going one day at a time, then it shortly builds to a week and beyond. You can do it.
Kristin, sometimes the darlings just put pressure on themselves, no matter what we say. Great job getting the workouts in early in the day.
Jessica, bet you can't wait for vacation. I have a countdown app on my phone, and must check it at least once a week. Do you often travel with your dogs?
Wendy, glad the book promotions are going well. That's like another job, and it might be harder than writing!
Deb, one of my sisters developed a severe allergy to bees as an adult. Hope your ds is agreeable to carrying the dpi-pen. It must have been frightening for you and his gf.
Did ub trisets this morning. I really like that wo.
Cookie

Hi,

Today I did 30 day butt lift (2 segments/20min.). I had Holiday prototype & a men's set-up in 2 different malls too much traveling! The rest of the week should be easy.

Belinda - I meant how many months will you do barre, I have a friend who has been doing it for 2 years & still loves it. I'm thinking about STS too but after vacation;) too many choices!

Kristin - I agree with what you said 100% about NJHW, I don't like Amber either! Baxter sounds like my son's dog doesn't realize if another dog will be agressive.

Amelia - Don't be so hard on yourself, it's great that you started again . . . you'll be that much stronger! Happy to hear your brother is doing well.

Jessica - It is so hard to get in steps when you have a desk job, I like the idea of treadmill desks:)

Wendy - I like the sounds of your books, especially the happy endings;)

Cookie - I know with boys you have to wonder if he'll keep up with carrying the epi-pen:confused: I'll just have to bug him!

Hi Ladies!

Tonight was Afterburn. I swear that is the workout to end all workouts. Whew.

Belinda- How do you like PiYo? It seems like I'm seeing it everywhere these days.

Kristin- Good for you, gettin' up that early! Wow, scary moment with that pitbull. Glad he was friendly!

Cookie- We don't really travel that often, maybe once or twice a year and its always to Central or Northern California. Great job with the trisets!

Amelia- I'm glad your brother is doing good. :)

Wendy- Your book tours sound so exciting! Great job keeping up the workouts!

Debbie- Great job with the butt workout. I actually got to 7,600 steps today. :p

Goodnight!

Jessica

Hey girls, guess what? After today im off 3 days in a row:eek::D:D

And for the last two days I have been meeting a friend at a local high school to walk on the track for 30 minutes. We're talking about running in a few weeks too:) AND i've been logging my food. Im so proud of myself... I've been in a really bad slump for a few weeks now so this feels really good.

Ok, before I go to bed tonight i will see how everyone is doing. Great job on your workouts!!

'Morning!
Quick check in w/rocking party step 1 done -well w/o a step! This was my first time with this one, so did it on floor w/o step.
Glad to hear everyone is doing good.
Cookie

Good morning,

I will do SBF Barre Fire 2 = 48 min + Bring Sally Up Planks.

Cookie - nicely done on PRS this morning. My house gets dirty real fast:confused: Plus the dogs drag a lot of dirt into the house.

Debbie - well, I signed up for a year with SBF, I am pretty sure I will continue with Barre after my year is up. I love it and it does wonders for my body without all the high impact;) Good job on Butt Lift last night.

Jessica - Afterburn is tough. WTG! I don't see anything new with PiYo. It's more like a Yoga Fusion workouts. Nothing new;)

Wendy - congrats and glad the book promotions are going well. I like how your book endings:D Good job on HiiT 30/30.

Amelia - good job on your workouts. Keep up the good work.

I will be back later. Happy Hump Day.

Hi Ladies!

I did Kelly's Muscle Up #2 last night. LOVE that workout!

Cookie-How did you like Party Rockin Step #1? I bought #2 because that is the easier one, LOL.

Debbie-You were busy yesterday!! Thank you about HEA endings. I like to write funny romantic comedies as my escape. And I want my characters to be happy, LOL!!

Jessica-AFTERBURN! That CD got horribly scratched (I think from my Wee One helping me put them away) and it doesn't work. I miss it. :( Need to put that on my wish list...

Amelia-Well done on the walking and food tracking! Keep up the good work!

Belinda-Oh, my books are a guaranteed HEA. I'm a sucker for a happy romantic ending in books, too. :)

Wendy

Good evening,

I forgot to tell you guys:confused: I broke my tooth last night again :mad: the same one I broke a few month ago:confused: I had one bite from DH's ice creme. It was Ben & Jerry with the peanut butter cups:eek: ONE BITE:( I knew ice creme isn't good for me:p I went to my dentist and he put a crown in, which took a few hours. Didn't feel a thing:eek: Didn't even noticed I was bitting my tongue instead of the paper they want you to bite one :rolleyes::confused: Oh boy, once the meds worn off I was in a lot of pain 3 hours later:confused: I couldn't workout or do anything:( I know, I will not eat any ice cream for awhile:p

Workout is done!

Wendy - what is HEA stand for?:confused: I need to check out your books, love happy endings. Good job on Kelly Muscle Up.

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great night everyone.

Hi,

Today I took a hot yoga class. I think the rest of the day I ran around in circles:confused: just couldn't stay focused:mad:

Belinda - Wow, ice cream is the last thing I would think would break a tooth! But TG no pain & fixed so quickly:)

Amelia - I have been thinking about going back to the track to walk/run, the time seems to go by so fast! Great job:)

Jessica - Your step count was awesome, love Afterburn!!

Wendy - How many books do you write a year?

Cookie - That is a hard step workout! They don't bring the steps on destination RT's anymore . . . so I am safe:eek:

Waves hi to Kristin

Goodnight:)

Quick check in for me. Yesterday I couldn't get up, lol. It ended up being a rest day. Today I did HS. I will bbl with personals.

The weekend is almost here!

Kristin

Morning girls,

I'm up getting the kids on the bus. My Pebbles ( boxer) is getting spayed today :eek: I always get nervous when I have to drop them off :(

Belinda- wow, darn that ben & jerry's - glad your doing better. I'm sure a rest day felt good.

Kristin- Glad the pit bull was friendly and yes, baxter is very brave lol. We took our dogs walking yesterday and this huge chocolate lab came up barking at us, he left my lab alone and went straight for my miniature Chihuahua :confused: my daughter picked him up before the dog got to him, the owner came out and apologized but it was still a very scare moment.

Cookie-Great job with PRS yesterday. Whats on tabs for today? I also do Cathe's step workouts on the floor sometimes - its still a very good workout.

Wendy- Great job with your Kelly workout. Are you talking about Kelly Meyer? I had a few of her workouts, she really good too. Thanks on the encouragement, today is day #4 on logging and walking. :)

Debbie-Great job on your hot yoga class. LOL at you running around in circles, I hate days like that.

Jessica-Great job on afterburn, that workout is intense! I keep saying im going to get a fitbit or something, but I keep forgetting :rolleyes:

ok, I have a walk planned this afternoon but I would love to get in another one this morning. DH and I are suppose to get some paint for our bedroom this morning so I'm not sure if I can fit it in, we recently got a new comforter set and curtains :) BBL

Good Morning Ladies!

Last night was Kelly's Stepboxing #1.

Belinda-GAH one bite of ice cream led to the broken tooth????:eek: I hope the pain is better today!

HEA = Happily Ever After. :)

Debbie-I can write two manuscripts a year. Right now I'm about six chapters away from finishing the second book in my hockey romance series. (Waiting for Prince Harry is my first hockey romance.) My hockey book sells well so there might be a market for my hockey hotties and a happily ever after ending, LOL!

Amelia-I love getting a new comforter, it can just change the whole room! It sounds like you are doing a total room makeover, that's so fun. Yes, Kelly Coffey Meyer-I LOVE HER! Her workouts are so effective and under 40 minutes. I use her weekly along with Cathe.

Wendy

Good afternoon,

SBF Mat Pilates for the Lower Body = 20 min + Killer Abs is done!

Wendy - it only took one bite:confused:I still feel a little pain, but nothing like yesterday:) Good job on Kelly's Stepboxing #1. I need to pull that one out soon.

Amelia - what color did you pick? BTW, I didn't took a rest day yesterday:p

Kirstin - have fun with your workout today.

Debbie - yes, ice cream with peanut butter junks (cups):roll eyes: I had to pay out of pocket, with was over $900:eek: They better take me in right away;) One of those day's I will take a hot yoga class;)

Hi Cookie - hope all is well.

I will try to do PiYo sweat this afternoon.

'Evening!
Belinda, hope you're feeling alright. You didn't take a rest day after getting your tooth fixed? I'm having an implant on Thursday and am dreading it.
Amelia, you are amazing! Great job - four days! I totally agree w/Wendy, a new comforter changes a room.
Kristin, I took a rest day today, just am feeling worn out. I really dislike the already decreasing sunlight.
Jessica, how's everything?
Wendy, since my brothers and sons played hockey, I love it. Definitely would recommend more w/hockey players. I have a couple KCM but am not crazy about them. For some reason, I never think "I can't wait to do it." Perhaps b/c I only have some of the older ones.
Deb, rps1 would have killed me w/a step - I definitely would have tripped a few times. It's only about 3 weeks til rt right?
Took this morning as a rest day but got in a lot of steps and floors.
Cookie

Hi,

DH & I went to my Mom's house tonight. Afterwards I ended up doing a couple of segments of 30 day butt lift. It's been so hard to get out of bed:confused: I think because it is so cool in the mornings.

Belinda - I'm not sure which is more expensive dentist or vets . . . I'm going to say both! My boys are always eating Ben & Jerry's. I had relatives that live right near the Ben & Jerry's plant & when we visited they had a really big variety to pick from;)

Kristin - I'm finding it hard to get out of bed, our house is cold & it's still summer. I hear it's going to be in the 80's on Sunday, is your pool still open?

Amelia - Pebbles will probably be tired the next couple of days. I was looking for a warmer comforter for my son but they seemed so thin (at Kohl's).

Wendy - I guess as more and more woman get into sports it sells or are men reading the books;)

Cookie - Good luck with your tooth implant, I always wonder what is involved with that. The RT is soon, I'm starting to get nervous.

Waves hi to Jessica

Goodnight:)

Hi Ladies!

Ugh, we had pizza at work today, I ate 3 slices, then my coworker bought everyone a Snickers ice cream bar. It was delicious, but I feel crappy now. :eek: Yesterday was pretty much a rest day, I felt super sore from Afterburn, but I managed to do 25 min of Turbo Barre. Tonight was Supercuts.

Cookie- I hope you enjoyed your rest day. :)

Amelia- Great job with the walks and enjoy your time off!

Belinda-OUCH! Your broken tooth sounds so painful. And that's a lot of money for something ice cream caused. Double ouch!

Debbie- Awesome job with the hot yoga and steps. Yoga is so challenging, I can't imagine also doing it in a heated room. It must also be a mental workout!

Wendy-Hahah, cute that your little one " helped" you put away your dvd. Have you considered just downloading them off the website? I love the convenience of it. Great workout by the way.

Kristin- Yay! Happy Thursday! :cool:

Jessica

Good afternoon,

Just finished SBF Barre Fire Tabata (TB) = 40 min + PiYo-Define: LB = 19 min BTW, my abs are on fire.

Cookie - good luck on Thursday! I know a lot of people getting implants! Yep, I worked out after I got my tooth fixed:confused: I am a nut!

Jessica - tell me about:confused: Who knew ice cream can break a tooth? Hope the pizza was good:eek:?

Debbie - are you seeing any results with the Butt Lift workouts? I hear you on the cold. You are right….dentist and vets are expensive:confused: You gotta do what you have to do, right? I am staying away from Ben & Jerry:p:D

Hallo to everyone that checks in after me. Have a great day, everyone.

Have a great day and workout everyone.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.