COMMIT TO GET FIT & LEAN FOR SEPT 9, 2011

Good Morning Ladies

Today I will do some cardio and abs at home, then off to the community center with my mom for her class and a run for me. :) I never did go to yoga yesterday. As the day went on at work, my upper body became more and more sore!! I'm still super sore now...lol

I'm off today, but working all weekend...:confused:

Helene- Hahaaa yes I still have the purple mug!! ;) So are you still working full time?

Belinda- LOL!!! Thanks for the breakdown on the workouts. ;)

Trish- LOL @ putting your kids to bed during yoga. I have to do that with my cat sometimes....:eek: She gets right up underneath me or sits on the mat, and I can't concentrate!

Melissa- lmaooo@ your professor!! I don't know what to say, it's like he's totally calling you out!! LMAO. :eek: That's hysterical! I don't know about DG. I mean, really, WHY would he keep trying?? I ask him, but he never answers me!! So for the love of god, someone tell me why he keeps on!!

Kristin- Sorry about your long day....:( It's great to get paid, though!!

Deb- Wowww....was it a mandatory evacuation at the mall?? No,I won't have the same days off every week...they will switch around! Which, in a way, is good!

Ok off and running...bbl!

Morning ladies,

Got to bed late (10:30) and woke up too early (3:45), but had great energy:confused:....can anyone explain that?? LOL!! My wo this morning was MM LB + LBB Floor Work & LBB Single Leg Drills + 30/30 (on the elliptical) + Walk to work. I have really nice upper back DOMs from MM UB this morning. Hoping for something in the legs tomorrow:)

Belinda - What did you add on? Enjoy JM!! Loving your results:cool:

Iris - How is your mom doing, btw? That happens to me, too, DOMs sneak right up on you! Enjoy your day off;)

Melissa - I would run with it. If he wants to make you out to be a super star then so be it! Nice job with the add-ons yesterday;)

Kristin - ^5 on bringing home the bacon:cool: Ok...so when are you joining mfp??? You may as well or we'll just keep nagging you:p

Deb - That stinks about the mall employees. It was probably cool in the beginning, but it gets old after the 2nd day. There are so many cops at the Secaucus & Penn train stations. It should be comforting, but it only makes me more nervous. 4:00 can't come soon enough!

Helene - How's the neck this morning? Are you applying heat or using any creams on it?

Amelia - What's on the agenda today Miss Priss??

Cookie - Think it's time for a drive over to the library?? We miss you!

Have a great day ladies!

Hi ladies! Today I did B&G timesaver premix and I added in some of the bonus leg work on there. Hamstrings are FRIED! I also have a wine tasting this afternoon, some kind of Italian Chard & Pinot Grigio. I've never tried it before so hopefully it is good!

Deb, did the mall close because of all the rain? How much did you guys get?

Iris, enjoy your day off! Nice job on the DOMS :) DG keeps on because of 2 things: 1) he is completely smitten and 2) the sick part of him loves the challenge ;) That is what I think it is anyway :) Have you heard from him since you tried to break things off?

Trish, awesome WO as always :) Did your energy stay up for the rest of the day?

Belinda, what did you decide on today? There was a woman in PT this morning who reminded me of you, only a British version of you ;)

Kristin, hope you have a better day today!

Have a great day girls!!

Hi girls,

Sorry, for not checking in this morning. My workouts: walk for 45 min, JM30DS and 30 min yoga. I was gonna do more cardio, went to the doc with my husband instead. Tomorrow I will do something good.

Iris -You are welcome! LOL! have fun with your cardio and ab workout today. Never had Italian Chard, Pinot Grigio is pretty good. I use it alot for cooking!

Trish- well done this morning! How much weight have you lost so far? So far I lost over 4lb and my waistline is shrinking too:)

Melissa - I just read your post on the OF, I don't think adding a 2nd leg workout will hurt you.If you wanna slim down your legs, go light with your weights. I was thinking, adding more leg workouts in myself? Haven't decited yet. Good job, on your B&G workout today. Funny about the woman in PT, lol.

Where is the rest of the gang?

I will try to be back later!

So tired. Pizza for lunch. Hot wings for dinner. No workout. I am just exhausted. I will kick butt tomorrow though! I'll catch up with personals too :)

Evening ladies!

Belinda: LOL, now I am trying to think of a British version of you after Mel's post. Nice job on the weight loss and on the workouts. :eek: How is DH doing? Is this for his back?

Mel: Enjoy the tasting tonight. Just don't have a lot. Wine has calories too. :rolleyes: Too bad.....

Kristin: No worries. I am wiped too and didn't workout. But then again I have my neck as an excuse..... But I think tomorrow it will be well enough. SO! When are you going to sign up on MFP?! Free Calorie Counter, Diet & Exercise Journal | MyFitnessPal.com

Iris: So no yoga yesterday. Slacker! DG is out of the picture. Yeah right! Let us know when he comes calling again. Not saying you'll cave in or anything :p I hope you enjoyed your rest day.

Deb: Sorry about the mall closing again. What a mess with all this rain.

Trish: So what's on tap for the weekend. We've got soccer tomorrow and after that I don't know. Although DH is playing golf in the morning....

Hi to everyone else! Belinda is right, it has been kind of quiet ;)

My neck is a lot better today. Still a bit sore but not in a painful way. I think tomorrow I will give it a go with the workouts. I managed to mostly control my eats today and was on target. Just not as clean as I would have liked for dinner.

Hey girls, late check in for me. I managed to get in a 30minute run interval + 4ds back and biceps after work. I skipped the last round because i was just exhausted:eek:

Iris-lol at your cat while you do yoga, my puppy does that...she will come over and start licking me while im stretching:confused:

Trish-MM gets ya everytime...love the doms from it. Sounds like you got in a doosie of a workout today, wow...you go girl. I bet your energy this morning is a result of all that clean eating you've been doing. Great job.

Melissa-great job frying your hamstrings. Have fun at your wine tasting tonight;) think I will be tasting some in my living room tonight:D

Belinda-awesome workout today girl. Hope your dh's doctor apt went well.

Kristin-sending you hugs, hope your day tomorrow is better

Helene-great job staying on track today. My eats aren't very clean either but im working on...baby steps right.:) Glad your neck is doing better.

Hello to everyone that follows. Off to watch a lifetime movie with a glass of wine. Have a great night :)

Hi girls,

So tired tonight so I will try & make this quick & come back tomorrow. I took kickboxing with the new instructor it was pretty good she did a lot of drills like Cathe does in Kickmax.

Belinda - I hope DH is ok. Great job with lost weight.

Iris - It was mandatory for the mall to close, hopefully it opens soon & the homes in the area recover. Sometimes it's easier to have days off during the week to get things done.

Trish - I could just imagine how scary that must be. Wow, on the energy you had and the workouts!

Melissa - There is a river behind the mall that causes flooding to the mall & homes too, the problem is getting worse each year. I going to have to try B&G bonus workout, I always forget about it.

Kristin - You always make up for it on weekends:)

Helene - Happy to hear your neck is better. No fun parks this weekend;)

Amelia - What about the tissues?

Hi to Cookie & Lori

Goodnight

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.