Commit to Get Fit and Lean -Labor Day!

Today is Butts and Guts Leg Blast Premix. And today is my first official day of work. :confused: I'm kind of nervous!! :confused:

BBL!

Morning ladies,

I'm enjoying this 3-day weekend, which now turned into a 4-day weekend because my MIL has a doctor's appointment tomorrow (Liv goes back to school on Wednesday so someone needs to be home with her). I may go in for a 1/2 day instead of taking the whole day, but it's hard to drag my butt into the city for 3.5 hours! My wo yesterday was CW. For some reason I couldn't really get into it. Heart rate never touched 80%! LOL! Anyway, today will be D19 & D21 (upper body). My energy is good so far, so I may add in some cardio or pilates/yoga (never seem to fit in these wos anymore).

Iris - Welcome back!! That was some training. What will you be doing with Verizon? Are you in a retail store? Then I bet it's going to be nuts today:eek: Good luck! That B&G premix always gets me. I think by the 3rd or 4th leg-squat combo I'm cursing Cathe and flipping her the bird. Enjoy! P.S. The most exciting news over the past month....I got nothing!! LOL! Probably the hurricane, but we had no damage (thankfully) and only lost power for 24 hours so even THAT isn't too exciting.

Belinda - Sounds like you had a great weekend with Alesia:) It must be to be so nice to be so close to her now. What do you have planned today?

Deb - You were right...the new step makes a huge difference. I'm kind of missing my little one:p Doing anything special today for the holiday?

Hello to everyone that follows - Have a great holiday! BBL

I am just going to cut and paste what I posted in Belinda's thread. I think Iris and Belinda both started separate threads for today, lol.

So here is what I posted before:

Hi all! No workout yesterday. We went to the city to see Jessica and her family and had dinner at Mariano Rivera's restaurant. It was very cool . It was HOT though. I just got used to wearing long jeans because it has been feeling like fall around here and then the humidity came back.

I am all set for work tomorrow. Photocopies done, seating charts filled in, plan book set up for the next two weeks. Cannot wait to meet my new students. I am always a bit nervous before the first day. I really have not slept well the last two nights, and I doubt I sleep well tonight. I am also nervous for my boys. I get the anxiety on both ends now, as the teacher and as a parent. Do/Did you guys get nervous for your kids? You know, hoping they have a good teacher, have good friends, no bullies, etc.? Well, for Chris I am just worried about how he will adjust to being in daycare again. He is actually going to the preschool in the daycare, which is great, so he will have lessons and learning activities. He is so attached to me though. . . I worry. I never put them in the daycare during the summer because I feel like that is our time together, plus it saves us big time bucks, but I know someone who put her kid in for two days a week during the summer. I bet she will have no problem adjusting.

Anyway. . . just rambling. Yesterday was a cheat day with food, so I need a big time calorie burn. I plan on doing IMAX 2 plus some abs today.

BBL!

Happy LAbor Day!

Kristin

(P.S. I am seriously half awake, so please excuse any and all typos, lol)

And now. . . IMAX 2 completed!!!!

Morning ladies,

I'm enjoying this 3-day weekend, which now turned into a 4-day weekend because my MIL has a doctor's appointment tomorrow (Liv goes back to school on Wednesday so someone needs to be home with her). I may go in for a 1/2 day instead of taking the whole day, but it's hard to drag my butt into the city for 3.5 hours! My wo yesterday was CW. For some reason I couldn't really get into it. Heart rate never touched 80%! LOL! Anyway, today will be D19 & D21 (upper body). My energy is good so far, so I may add in some cardio or pilates/yoga (never seem to fit in these wos anymore).

Iris - Welcome back!! That was some training. What will you be doing with Verizon? Are you in a retail store? Then I bet it's going to be nuts today:eek: Good luck! That B&G premix always gets me. I think by the 3rd or 4th leg-squat combo I'm cursing Cathe and flipping her the bird. Enjoy! P.S. The most exciting news over the past month....I got nothing!! LOL! Probably the hurricane, but we had no damage (thankfully) and only lost power for 24 hours so even THAT isn't too exciting.

Belinda - Sounds like you had a great weekend with Alesia:) It must be to be so nice to be so close to her now. What do you have planned today?

Deb - You were right...the new step makes a huge difference. I'm kind of missing my little one:p Doing anything special today for the holiday?

Hello to everyone that follows - Have a great holiday! BBL

So did you add that cardio? I agree, going to the city for 3.5 hours of work doesn't make sense. Not worth the time or the $$ to get there.

Hey girls, remember me? ;) Sorry I have been so MIA these past few weeks; things have been SO crazy between the internship, school started again FT, the promo job, plus I'm prepping to take my GRE test on 9/16!!!!!:eek::confused::rolleyes:

I have been keeping up with my workouts BUT I gained 10 pounds this summer :eek: NOT cool. I think it's from eating out too much and drinking way too much wine. Also, I was so stressed out that the late night eating got out of control. This is stopping NOW! I'm starting STS again; I was gonna wait until the low impact series came out but who knows when that's gonna happen :confused: Today I did D1 and No Equip Abs.

Iris, ooooh let us know how your first day went!! Good luck! You will do great! Are you working close to home now?

Trish, can you work from home? I say take the whole day! Not worth making the trek into the city for that little amount of time ;)

Kristin, how is Rivera's restaurant? I've always wanted to go! I hear ya on the humidity...I thought this crap was over! Good luck on your 1st day tomorrow!! Don't feel bad about not putting the boys in day care; I don't have kids but I agree, I would want to spend as much time as I can with them if I was free. So you're doing nothing wrong :)

Hi to everyone who follows!! I will try to keep ontop of the check in from now on! I need you ladies to hold my lard butt accountable ;)

Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!!!!!

Hi,

We went to my in-laws today for a BBQ, your right the humidity is back!!! but this week is supposed to be in the 70's:confused: I took today as a rest day. I did cheat with a red velvet cupcake since I made them couldn't resist:eek:

Belinda - It sounds like you had a lot of fun with Alesia this weekend:) Is DS living near you yet?

Iris - Good luck with the job today. Are you full-time?

Kristin - The day in the city sounds like fun. I was always nervous for the boys too:) The 1st week is tough.

Melissa - Your plate is full so don't be so hard on yourself & throw in the new BF on top of it all:)

Trish - I hope you get to take the day off. Your legs will probably feel the difference in the steps too.

Hi to everyone . . . hope you enjoyed the weekend:)

Goodnight:)

Evening all. Lurking was more productive today. :). It was quiet yesterday.
One more day to go. My feet need a break, actually my whole body. I pulled a muscle in my neck on day two or three and it hasn't gone away. Now it's in my upper back and it must be pinching a nerve because it bothers my shoulder and even pinches on top of my wrist. :-\. Like I said, I think it's time to go home!
Good job everyone with your workouts :)
I hope everyone enjoyed their long weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.