Collage Video

anderson

Cathlete
Collage now has Cathe's dvds posted on their site and the estimated release date that they have is September 27. I think that this series should have been advertised as coming out in the fall instead on the summer. I knew that the dvds wouldn't be released until late September when Cathe announced that the last dvd Cycle Max wouldn't be filmed until the first week of August. Anyways I am looking forward to these dvds!

Collage had to pre-order them too so they are estimating their delivery date on the workouts since if you order Cathe from them, the workouts come from them and not Cathe.

I'm just really hoping they get shipped before October 2nd. I live in Canada, but when I pre-ordered, I had them shipped to my parents' place in the US cause I knew I'd be visiting them the last week of September, and I wanted to benefit from the free shipping offer for orders in the US.

So if I leave their place on the 2nd and the dvds arrive the next day, I'll be so disappointed!

I too hope to get them before Oct. I'm planning on starting am STS rotation in Oct and would like to use these for my cardio.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.