Chiseled Upper Body Done!!!

firemedic

Cathlete
Just did this one about an hour ago and am now feeling it in my biceps and shoulders. I really like how this is sequence and paced. I did exactly Cathe's weight since this was my first time. I'll see how I feel tomorrow and might up my weight on some of the moves. I like the plank work in here, esp. the swimmers plank. Music was good, but when lifting weights, I rarely pay attention to the music, esp. since I've heard most of it during her live classes. I found this to be a great over all upper body workout, esp. if you want to have a lighter day, but it's still challenging.

I did this one today also and really liked it for a lighter UB day. I used the same weights as Cathe (usually I am at half her weight or less) so it is definitely intermediate range. She used 3 to 10 pounds. I could have gone 2 pounds heavier on most of them but I wanted to get the right form as a lot of the moves use your core and balance. I loved the discus throws-reminds me of the med ball standing abs on STS. I did the one and a half premix repeating the standing work and that makes it about the right length workout for me, about 55 min. The hardest exercise for me was that bear crawl plank thing...really got my heart rate up too!

I really liked this one too. I used heavier weights than Cathe throughout and felt like I had a pretty good workout. The core work was very good, I thought.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.

Back