CCC

mfv3

Cathlete
I think I'll be ordering cardio core circuit with my preorder :) What does everyone think of this workout? What equipment? How intense compared to other Cathe workouts? Any opinions welcome :) Thanks!

CCC is very intense and oodles of fun! No equipment necessary....good choice!:D CCC is lauded as one of Cathe's toughest cardio workouts.

i would have to agree with cher54....it is fun, but it is super tough....very good choice....i still struggle with it but love the challenge:)..happy shopping

I love CCC, especially the express premix where you do only 1 set of each cardio segment and then the ab work. I usually do a HiiT workout then add on the CCC express premix. Killer and fun combo!

I think I'll be ordering cardio core circuit with my preorder :) What does everyone think of this workout? What equipment? How intense compared to other Cathe workouts? Any opinions welcome :) Thanks!

I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING! I am so glad you posted this and really appreciate the input of the other Cathletes! I'm off to preorder and get my 30% discount on CCC!!!!!!!:eek: My 50th Birthday is March 23rd, I think this will be favorite gift!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.