Cathe, question regarding new series

Cupcake

Cathlete
Hi,
Is the ICE series going to be true intermediate? I know there was a mention about a modifier, but are the workouts intermediate if you choose the unmodified version? Reading the description makes it look like you have given advanced exercises options to get a good workout but will it stay true to being an intermediate series? Thanks for your time, just need to make sure prior to purchasing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Cupcake,

Yes, this series will cater to the intermediate exerciser. The advanced options are there only as a bonus once the intermediate exerciser's needs have been met.

Hi,
Is the ICE series going to be true intermediate? I know there was a mention about a modifier, but are the workouts intermediate if you choose the unmodified version? Reading the description makes it look like you have given advanced exercises options to get a good workout but will it stay true to being an intermediate series? Thanks for your time, just need to make sure prior to purchasing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the modifier will show low impact, but not low intensity. I think in my mind I see this being intermediate with parts added to make it advanced if u want and the modifier is intermediate intensity but low impact for some who do not want to jump. So this series I feel is something. For everyone! Even a beginner I bet can do this. Up to a very advanced person would want it even! I think this series will be the best even better then x train or ripped with HIIT! Or low impact series because it will have LI in it!! This if it has the music I like will be my go to series and think of it mixed in with ripped with HIIT? Wow talk about getting fit without inflammation and mixing it up! My body will thank me I think and my mind and heart will love Cathe for the fun getting there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's keep in mind also that it isn't a Beginner's series and it was not described as so. None of the described dvds are going to be entry level.

You mean like BCE? Beginner Conditioning Extreme :) I might buy that too

Is the modifier just showing low impact alternatives? I really couldn't tell from the description what the modifier did. A number of videos have suggestions for low impact, or easing up a bit if you've gotten too high perceived exertion, but I'm not clear what this modifier will do.

My hope is that she will show moves that are more back/knee friendly, and somewhat less intense cardio when it's gotten really challenging.

Maybe she'll have a somewhat distinctive outfit? It's kind of shallow of me, but I look forward to seeing what you all will wear (not all black!). Colors and interesting design are energizing for me.

I'm so looking forward to this series coming out this fall. My asthma gets bad in the winter, so it's the perfect time for easier workouts.

Thanks for giving us an intermediate option!

I was worried that the modifier would be the intermediate version. I don't want that. I wanted to make sure the main workout was intermediate. I think Cathe answered it is.

It does specifically say the whole series is intermediate on the description. I just meant an intermediate series as an option as opposed to the many advanced Cathe series - RWH, XTrain, and so on. I don't think it would be called an intermediate series if just one cast member was showing intermediate moves. I thought (hope) the modifier is just showing another option if the main one might be awkward for some, due to flexibility, fatigue, knee/back problems. But the ad doesn't specifically say what the modifier does -whether it's harder, easier, or simply different.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.