Cathe Presale EVE

FourAM

Cathlete
Is it just me or does it feel like you are waiting to open your presents while waiting on a presale from Cathe?!!
I am just waiting for the 5 pm presale presale! :D
I love Christmas in the spring...Thanks Cathe

Rachel

It is exciting that Cathe is coming out with the Lo Impact Series but I'm not letting myself get too excited since these will not be out until September. That's four months before we will actually get these workouts. When she first released information about this series she said that it was coming out in the summer but August 31, is the estimated date and like last time in was another week or two before the actual release so these won't be out until September. So the series really is coming out until the fall not the summer. I am still excited about the series though.

It is exciting that Cathe is coming out with the Lo Impact Series but I'm not letting myself get too excited since these will not be out until September. That's four months before we will actually get these workouts. When she first released information about this series she said that it was coming out in the summer but August 31, is the estimated date and like last time in was another week or two before the actual release so these won't be out until September. So the series really is coming out until the fall not the summer. I am still excited about the series though.

I was disappointed in the August 31st date too, was thinkinking more like July, but I also wasn't expecting 10 DVDs. I'm sure it takes a while to make that many workouts.

Timing is perfect since the weather will be getting cooler in my region of the country so I would workout indoors instead of outdoors.

I don't really care about the timing, I am just happy they are doing a deep pre-sale discount, so I can get the whole package even though there are a few I will not use very often if at all. The last presale, they waited longer to tell us, so the time to market did not seem so long, but the discount on the dvds was not very big.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.