Cathe Live 272 w/Cathe Pink Gloves

Just did Cathe Live 272 with the Cathe Pink Gloves. I just put them on. I didn’t wrap my hands or anything. This was the first time with any type of Boxing Gloves. I found my hand got really sweaty. Normally I don’t have sweaty hands. What I really liked about the boxing gloves is your hand are in more position. The only thing was burpees. I did try, but I didn’t have much success. But, it wasn’t as bad as I thought.

Attachments

• 2821F6BC-6985-47FE-9A7C-F313AC8E8CF2.jpeg
    2821F6BC-6985-47FE-9A7C-F313AC8E8CF2.jpeg
    469.8 KB · Views: 1
Try them with MMA Boxing if you have it!

I have a similar pair ( I bought before Cathe introduced her version or I would have purchased hers) and yes, your hands get sweaty!

I took my gloves off for the lower body blitz sections but it really amps up the cardio and fun factor !

I have 12oz Everlast boxing gloves and I use Everlast Evergel hand wraps inside my gloves. They help stop the sweat from building up inside the gloves and they also have a gel padding across the knuckles for extra protection when doing heavy bag work. They are tight fitting and can be hard to take off so I have to pause the workout before the cool down and stretch to give me time to remove them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.