Cathe is in today's Wall Street Journal

Barbara P

Cathlete
It's actually an article about Fit TV, and mostly about Sharon Mann, but at the end they say:

"The most challenging of all the segments is "Cardio Blast" (9:00 am), whose Cathe Friedrich, a petite-yet-thewy weightlifter, is forever exclaiming: "It's getting warm in here!". She's a veritable Gidget-with-abs, wielding dumb-bells, aerobic steps and other accessories with a glee that verges on the sadistic. Hers is the one show that's designed to be difficult, so serious exercisers who scoff at Gilad's chivalrous arm-extensions might turn to Cathe instead for some real pain and punishment."

The one thing they DON'T say is that these people have workout videos/DVDs and that (at least the shows I've seen) the shows on Fit TV are taken from them! I don't get Fit TV; does Cathe produce shows *JUST* for Fit TV?
When I was at my mom's house a few weeks ago, my sister, who has been a fitness instructor for over 20 years, was talking about Fit TV and that she watches it all the time and that the BEST instructor on in her opinion is Cathe. So we turned on the TV and Kick, Punch and Cruch was on. She seemed surprised that I owned that DVD! Every show I've seen on Fit TV is from a video.
Barbara P

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.