Cathe is everywhere!!!

mogambo

Cathlete
I was on campus at UNC Chapel Hill today, and they were doing some construction/renovations on the Biology building. There were chain-link fences around it, with banners hanging that said,

"LOMAX CONSTRUCTION"

I falsely assumed this meant all the workers would be trim and fit, but maybe they just started using Lowmax a few weeks ago. }(

In the windows of the old buildings, there are window Air Conditioners that say "Friedrich".

Could this be part of a conspiracy?

Yes, Nancy. I miss you. Logan will graduate in December. She's doing an internship this summer. I'm in school learning to be a GIS analyst, an riding my road bike a lot. I've been reading about your wonderful career advances. It made me happy!!

Keep taking good care of yourself.

Liane

That is TOO funny!

I have a pregnant friend working on baby names and she came up with one possibility and mentioned that the initials would be KPC...I swear I thought of the workout before I considered the name!

We are obsessed!
Mikie

A recent Simpsom episode featured Homer and the kids going to an IMAX theatre, and for about three seconds I was completely blown away that a Cathe workout was mentioned on the Simpsons. She's everywhere, she's everywhere!! :)

Hi Liane!

That's really funny!!! It's gotta be you sending Cathe vibes to Chapel Hill, and me sending Cathe vibes via my UNC soon-to-be sophomore. ;-) An unbeatable combo. She IS everywhere!!

My son Alex is (of course) home for the summer, but I have to tell ya that he had the most wonderful freshman year at UNC-CH (after a surprisingly lengthy "transition" in September and October ;-)). We visited him several times throughout the year and we LOVE that town. What a fantastic place!

I can hardly believe Logan is almost ready to graduate. Blink and I'll be there watching my baby graduate from UNC too!

Hope all's well with you and that you're enjoying YOUR schooling too! :)

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0304/sport/sport-smiley-001.gif

Liane-
I can't believe she's almost ready to graduate!! :eek: Time sure does fly by. What does "GIS" stand for? I think I fell off your email list, because I haven't had one of those hysterically funny Liane emails in some time. Pretty please put me back on the list? :*
-Nancy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.