CATHE IS AWESOME...

workout

Cathlete
I just watched the clip for Afterburn and I had this overwhelming feeling of gratitude and appreciation for Cathe. I (we) am so fortunate to workout with Cathe, she is the BEST fitness instructor out there - I've tried other exercise DVDs (have plenty) but honestly, NOTHING, comes close to what Cathe has to offer. She is always present with the latest and greatest workouts; everything to help us get in shape. I am so grateful that she has pursued her passion in fitness and is sharing it with all of us.

Cathe, thank you so much for what you do. I honestly cannot find the exact words to describe how I feel about you and your exercise DVDs, again thank you so much for making exercise fun and challenging.

Margarita

I look forward to Cathe!

ditto!!! Cathe is such a huge part of my life. I workout with her everyday and I miss her if I can't work out. Even though I've never met her, I think of her as my best fitness friend. She's coach Cathe to me. And one day as I was driving, I saw this beautiful sunset and the first thing I thought of, "I wish Cathe could be here to see this sunset with me!" Lol.

I am so greatful for Cathe too!

Mandy

I am going to add "BRILLIANT" as well. Seriously, she somehow manages to create workouts that are fun, yet hard....and there is no dread factor!! I get excited to workout with her every morning...even when I know that she is going to kick my butt!!

I agree with everything that has been said. It sounds kind of funny to say, but I think Cathe is a true artist at her craft. Her programs are hard but "fun" and you will get results. Some instructors have good programs but the personality that comes through leaves something to be desired. Cathe's personality is wonderful and it really seems like she enjoys what she does and that she really wants to help people.

Murphy

I've ventured to buy from other instructors out of curiosity and none come close to the quality or style that Cathe provides. I was lucky that my first exposure to dvd workouts was seeing Cathe on Fit TV, because if it would have been anyone else that I have since tried, I would have lost interest in a few weeks. I am still using my very first dvd religiously (Pyramids) and have nearly gotten everything else, and my pride and joy is my STS. Cathe is one of the very few that does the workout to.the.end. instead of stopping and talking and pointing things out. The other feature I rely on heavily is the Workout Manager and all the other parts of that including the Calendar, which is invaluable for keeping on track. Cathe is the catalyst behind this industry, and I am so incredibly grateful I found her.

I agree with all the comments posted here. I must add that even my 21 mo. old grandson loves Cathe. If he comes in when I'm working out, he wants to pull up the step & watch or will try to pick up the weights or dance around, but if I happen to have a non-Cathe workout playing, he's not interested at all.

I am going to add "BRILLIANT" as well. Seriously, she somehow manages to create workouts that are fun, yet hard....and there is no dread factor!! I get excited to workout with her every morning...even when I know that she is going to kick my butt!!

I must Ditto the "brilliant"! Especially live! Taking her lead is even more amazing when she's up there throwing things at you in real time! The DVDs are clearly amazing, but when it's live it's like "OMG!! she really is SO good at this!!"

Ive said it before i will say it again..Hi my name is Erin and I am a Cathe addict! These new clips get me positivly giddy with excitetment. I see the sweat on the crew and cant wait to be in my own puddle enjoying Cathes words as she pushes me through it=))))))))))))) LOVVVVVE her...thanks Cathe:p

I have to chime in, too! I love that she is so well educated about her craft. Her form is impeccable, and she is such a great role model. I talk back to her (via the tv) all the time.

I was just doing STS disc 22 this morning (this is my 4th time through STS and it NEVER gets old) and she did push ups to failure - and I just had to watch in awe as she kept going and going. She said, am I all alone here? And sure enough everyone else (including them men) had "failed" many push-ups previously. I just love that she is so strong and fit. And I'll say it again - her form is amazing. I love that she shows us what not to do, too. I have learned so much from her.

She has spoiled me for other fitness instructors and their dvds, too. There are a few instructors that I like, (not as much as Cathe though) but I have to admit I don't like to do their workouts because of the production level of the dvd - No comparison!

And I also love Cathe's crew! I get bummed when someone is missing from an entire series. I am really gonna miss Cede this series, I know. I love the expressions they make (there is this one expression Brenda makes at Cathe during STS when she throws one of those "surprises" at them that makes me crack up every time.)

Not to mention the support team at SNM - any time I've had any hiccup they have been so helpful.

Thanks again Cathe and crew!

Cathe is definitely awesome! I also found her on Fit TV when I was looking for a change from working out at the gym. I was so bored doing the same thing every week. Now I have choices thanks to Cathe! I can do kickbox, bootcamp, step, HiiT, weights. The list goes on and on. I never get bored.

The new disc workout looks awfully intimidating. I'm feeling the burn already!

Amen, ditto, ditto, ditto!

She is the BEST out there. I have learned so much from her and have implemented my learnings into teaching my classes. I always wonder what type of instructor I would be without her knowledge, teachings, professionalism and EVERYTHING else you all mentioned. I feel blessed beyond for learning from the best & for finding cathedotcom in Dec. 1999!

THANK YOU CATHE!!!

Amazing! Wonderful! Incredible! The best fitness instructor!!!! ALL your workouts are top rated!!!!! You is da bomb!! Lol

I completely agree! I have tons (truly, ask my DH - literally tons:eek: ) of other exercise videos and nothing compares to the quality of Cathe's workouts - not even close - all those premixes too! oh my gosh - no one else does anything like it. I feel like I know her too but have never met her - so down to earth - works so hard along with us - and so motivating. Thank you Cathe, crew and SNM - love you all! :)

Kris

Totally Agree!

I've ventured to buy from other instructors out of curiosity and none come close to the quality or style that Cathe provides. I was lucky that my first exposure to dvd workouts was seeing Cathe on Fit TV, because if it would have been anyone else that I have since tried, I would have lost interest in a few weeks. I am still using my very first dvd religiously (Pyramids) and have nearly gotten everything else, and my pride and joy is my STS. Cathe is one of the very few that does the workout to.the.end. instead of stopping and talking and pointing things out. The other feature I rely on heavily is the Workout Manager and all the other parts of that including the Calendar, which is invaluable for keeping on track. Cathe is the catalyst behind this industry, and I am so incredibly grateful I found her.

You are so right! I've been working out with Cathe - first videos then DVD's since 1998. My very first video from Cathe was Step Works. It's still one of my favorite workouts. Believe it or not it took me 6 weeks to get the choreography down since I wasn't used to Cathe's workouts. I'm so very glad I stuck with it. She has taught me so much about fitness and working out in general over the years and I'm so very grateful to her for being out there for all of us. I was already working out before her, but as you already know, Cathe takes it to a whole new level. She's the greatest bar none.

Yes you are everything that everyone said. I too am so happy to workout with you daily. I don't think my best friend realizes the great workout I get from you. She keeps saying how I need to take a class at the gym with her because the muscle challenge class is such a tough workout. She just doesn't get that I get the same and better with you Cathe. I bought her Travel Fit and she does use this dvd. However that is easy compared to all others.

WE LOVE YOU CATHE

Thanks so much,

Chris

Yes you are everything that everyone said. I too am so happy to workout with you daily. I don't think my best friend realizes the great workout I get from you. She keeps saying how I need to take a class at the gym with her because the muscle challenge class is such a tough workout. She just doesn't get that I get the same and better with you Cathe. I bought her Travel Fit and she does use this dvd. However that is easy compared to all others.

WE LOVE YOU CATHE

Thanks so much,

Chris

I get the same thing from my friends! They always ask me to join them at the gym for some *new* class they have found. I always graciously decline. I have everything AND MORE at home thanks to CATHE (except a spin bike, I gotta get me one of those now). :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.