Cast Members?

Not that I don't love watching the regular crew, but how fun would it be to have an old crew reunion? Imagine popping in the latest Cathe dvd and seeing Hope, Rhonda, Lisa, etc in the workouts, how cool would that be!?

Yeah, I don't think she has announced that yet but it would be interesting to see the old cast in the new workouts.

I really like Deazie in STS, she is just as pretty and pleasant as she can be!:) It would be great to see her in the new WO's

Deazie, crackes me up. She always smiles, but when she's working really hard, her smiles look a little distorted. Always mad me smile.

Deazie and Jai are stand outs for me, and I gotta say, I really liked Amanda in the newer dvds and would like to see her return.

I would miss Brenda if she weren't in it. I did "Circuit Max" today and she wasn't there in the back where she usually is. I always like to watch her face. I'm sure I'm making similar faces.

In the recently posted pictures, I didn't see Cedie! Who's going to count? I hope she's alright. I saw Amanda, Jai, Brenda, Lorraine and Cathe (of course). I think those pics were for two of the DVDs. I wonder if the crew will be the same for all 10?

In the recently posted pictures, I didn't see Cedie! Who's going to count? I hope she's alright. I saw Amanda, Jai, Brenda, Lorraine and Cathe (of course). I think those pics were for two of the DVDs. I wonder if the crew will be the same for all 10?

5 people is enough IMO! Any more than that and it looks chaotic!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.