Cardio SuperSets and Triset Lower Body!

anderson

Cathlete
I did Carido Supersets and Triset lower body last night and I really worked up and good sweat. I combined the two workouts together so I could get finished faster I would do 10 mins of Cardio Supersets pause it and then do 10 mins of Triset lower body. Triset lower body is also cardio base and had me sweating! Instead of the dixie cups for a little more weight work I used 5 pound weights for those exercises. Cardio Supersets was a good workout! Next I think that I will do the 20 min bonus segment and gym style triceps and the following day try Afterburn since it is time for my hardcore upper body work!;)

Great idea!!! I did Cardio supersets today. I LOVED it!! I need to get used to those sliding discs though. I had trouble with that scissor move. I will get it though...Can't wait to try another workout...

Cardio Super Sets

My DVD's arrived last night and I started with Cardio Super Sets this morning. I LOVED this workout, but it was tough! I also had some trouble with the discs with double leg exercises, but finally got used to unweighting slightly before making the move. There is very little recovery time between super sets, and really none in the transitions during the supersets, which added to the challenge! The cuing prepares you for everything, with excellent timing. I did the step bonus at the end, and my legs just made it through that part!
This looks like another wonderful series!
Thank you Cathe!

Great idea!! I usually pair SS up with LoMax Blasts to complete the lower half, this option sounds even better. : )

I tried Cardio Super Sets yesterday and was very happy with it: simple, effective moves,even if I had to modify as my discs haven't arrived yet (long way to Italy, though :) ): I used the paper plate for plank-based exercises and felt the difference in working my legs:eek: ,can't wait to do the cardio portions with the discs as well! I found it challenging but not as much as Atheltic training, what I know for sure is that the discs will jack the intensity up. DH will love this as it has no intricate foot work or coreography and it flows by very quickly: you complete one round after the other keeping the concentration high on form and repetitions.And thank you Anderson for your idea! It is really a versatile workout, I think I'll use it split in portions also for good cardio when I'm short on time.

I did Cardio Supersets last night, with the Step add on. What fun!!! I didn't have much trouble "working the disks", which I was a little leery of, what with one moving & one staying still at times. For some reason, it just seemed to come naturally. It moves very quickly, but I didn't have to pause between the sets to catch my breath. I have loved all the workouts that I've tried so far. This was tough, but as so many people have mentioned, I didn't feel drained afterward, just energized! Cathe has hit this series out of the park!:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.