Cardio Step Challenge....

robin8r

Cathlete
Cathe,

I just received one of your earlier videos, Cardio Step Challenge. Where does this lie in the production order of your workouts?

Also, it is wonderful to see how you and Mercedes have grown more beautiful as you have grown older! Amazing what great workouts and eating habits do for people!

Thanks for the years of great workouts, which are always fresh, fun, and inspiring!

Terri

PS: I'm lovin' the feel of Gym Styles Chest and Tris today!:9

Hi Terri! Loved looking at your pic's. You look fantastic. What a beautiful family too.

Cardio Step Challenge (if you are referrig to the one where I have short hair and a beach scene behind me) is very old. I only did about 4 videos before that one.

Yes, Cedie (Mercedes) and I chuckle over how we have changed since those workouts. All good stuff!

Have a fun weekend:)

Hi Terri! Loved looking at your pic's. You look fantastic. What a beautiful family too.

Cardio Step Challenge (if you are referrig to the one where I have short hair and a beach scene behind me) is very old. I only did about 4 videos before that one.

Yes, Cedie (Mercedes) and I chuckle over how we have changed since those workouts. All good stuff!

Have a fun weekend:)

Cardio Step Challenge was my first Cathe video. :) It's what got me hooked on your workouts, so it has a special place in my heart.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.