Cardio Core Circuit

ashaw

Cathlete
I know there was a discussion about this one a few days ago. I did it this morning and forgot what a great cardio and ab blast this is! I love the music, especially the song that kicks off the 3rd grouping of exercises starting with those air jacks and OMG I forgot about the cool down song. I love smooth jazz and that's one of my favorite cool down songs of all time, a close second would be the one from Cardio Slam.

On another note, I've finally gotten my resume completed and have applied for my first Physical Therapy Tech job! This felt more like a college admissions application rather than a job application. I was planning to start driving for Instacart or Door Dash to make some money while waiting for a job but found out my car needs quite a bit of work, some of which I can do now, its around $1600 total for a variety of things. But I need to get some money rolling in without waiting on being hired somewhere. Due to the car situation, I'm also looking for work in the remote call center field, which I have almost 5 years of experience in and have located 5 jobs on Indeed which I can apply for. I loved working at home because I could fit in my workout easier, still take care of my dog and the house and not deal with Houston, TX traffic. Not to mention not have to spend a fortune on work clothes.

There is a real possibility of the loan on our house being called in full on April 1. My mom and step dad are aware of this situation and I think that is the last straw in my marriage. I've dealt with more stuff longer than I probably should have, mainly because I felt stuck, in fact, I just got treated disrespectfully when I was trying to explain something to him about Zelle. Its like the respect and foundation of my marriage has slowly been eroded over all these years. I know that being yelled at/raised voice and criticized isn't right behavior. My stepdad has offered to bring his truck and moving boxes to help me get out of here if we're going to be asked to vacate our house or if things get unbearable. I'm trying to be strong, fight extreme anxiety that's even kept me from working out some days and leave after I get established on a job. The hardest part is I would have to rehome Luca because my mom can't be around dogs because if she's scratched it could be life threatening bleeding due to the blood thinners she's taking. I'm going to see if I can find dog shoes online because losing her would break my heart. But at least I'd be out and my parents house is very peaceful. And if I worked remotely, setting up another phone line and bedroom workspace probably wouldn't be too difficult. Plus, my parents live about 35 miles from me, so if I found a job in my area, it would be an even longer commute for my 19 year old car. But if I was doing Door Dash or Instacart and had to move to my parents, I could do that anywhere.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.