Can't watch Cathe Live from an ipad?

I can watch it on my desktop but on my ipad it says, "Wer'e sorry, but this video is unavailable on this device".
My ipad is what I use to hook up to my TV for streaming. I am so bummed unless there is something that I am just not understanding :(

Oh no. I just realized the video is Flash. Apple products do not support flash. Is there anyway to make these videos available other than using flash?

Watching on an iPad

Yes, you can watch our videos on an iPad. When we stream a class it is always recorded and then automatically encoded in different formats for different devices by UStream. In the case of an iPad the recorded video is re-encoded in a M4 format which will play on an iPad. However, there is obviously a problem with the m4 file of the class this morning. We've opened a ticket with UStream and their engineers will hopefully fix the iPad version of the file later tonight. When it's fixed we will let everyone know.

Thank you! I thought I was going to have to cancel my subscription! I was getting a little disappointed, but not now!

I have the ustream app on my iPad which allowed me to view the workout. It's free and once you get it just search Cathes name and the live class will come up

Cathe Live not playing on an iPad

It's just a bad encode that's automatically done by UStream. It shouldn't be difficult for UStream to fix it and hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow sometime. This is just one of the things that you have to iron out when launching a streaming service like this. Over the next few weeks will get most of the kinks out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.