Buff Badgers week of September 1

heartymax

Cathlete
Wow! It's September already. I had a nice birthday weekend. DH dropped by my job with a dozen roses and we went to dinner that evening. The restaurant has the best carrot cake. We went there a few years ago and I'd been wanting to go back just to get a slice of cake so DH was in point with my bday dinner. I also met a friend for breakfast on Saturday that I haven't seen in a year. I am doing some cleaning today. Just finished the step only premix of Cardio Fusion and some planks.

Saturday I did ROKO with the HBB, Sunday was no workout. Yesterday I did Supercuts and added some extra weight work on at the end on my own. This morning I did Hardstrikes with the 3 Tabatas.

Glad you had a great birthday weekend. It sounded like it was very nice.

My appt on Friday was not good because it didn't happen. I got there and went to check in and they told me my appt was canceled and I asked why they didn't call me and they said they did on Aug 5th. Long story short they had my phone # in their system wrong. One digit was wrong. The doc was in surgery so there is nothing we could do. The soonest I can get in again is on Sept 26th. They will call me if something opens up before than. I was doing some checking online last night and have names & numbers of a few other orthopedics I'm going to contact. One of them is one of the top 10 orthopedics in Wisconsin. I had a really bad day on Friday and that was just the icing on the cake. I literally wanted to cry.

Our weekend consisted of working either in the yard or house. No relaxing time. :(

Make it a great day!!
Brenda

Oh how frustrating that must have been after waiting weeks for the appointment.

Today was Meso 2 back and biceps followed by planks, squats, crunches and pushups.

This morning I did High Step Challenge. I skipped the hover squats. I was running out of time and I hate those things. ;)

I have an apt on 9/22 with a different orthopedic doc. We'll see how this apt goes and then I'll decide if I will keep my apt on the 26th as well.

My right calf is bothering me so I rested today and yesterday. Have no idea why it's aching. I am doing a 30 day plank challenge with a friend so I have been doing my planks and adding on some pushups.

This morning my workout was actually working on my kickboxing class for the retreat. I had fun with it but have lots more work to do on it.

What is your 30 day plank challenge? Is it how long you can hold a certain plank and then increase your time each day? Hope your calf feels better.

When is the retreat again? What did your sister think when you practiced with the routine with them? I think you said your sister or maybe it was someone else.

My calf is better so I did 30 minutes of elliptical cardio, 100 walking lunges and pushups and planks. Yes it is one of the challenges that you increase time every couple of days. It started at 20 seconds but I started at 1:20 and will follow it for a few weeks. I did a plank challenge last year and my hold got much better. Today was 1:40.

This morning I did Athletic Training. Wanted something low impact.

The retreat is Oct 9,10,11th and I'm teaching on the 9th & 10th. I haven't done the class yet with my sisters. I'm going to do the kickboxing one again tomorrow. I was online and got more combos I can use. I need to check with them soon to see when they would be able to come out and try it. I'm going to see if I can video myself tomorrow morning when I do the kickboxing one.

Did I tell you I was getting wristbands made up that say "Embrace the Challenge" on the front and Fit4You on the back and on the inside has my website. I got them on Monday. I'm pleased with how they turned out.

Glad your calf is doing better. Way to go on those planks. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.