Buff Badgers Week of June 1st

heartymax

Cathlete
Can you believe it is June already? Two weeks and 2 days of school left for my boys. I work til the end of the month, but I will be so glad when the kids get out. These last few weeks are always tiring and mentally draining for everyone.

I never heard of salt therapy. How did it go? I start my workout in a sleeveless tank and then take it off and just have on my sportsbra because I get hot. It was hard for me to workout in the tank at the RT because I am used to taking it off at home.

Last night DH and I decided to start back running. I do not like running but I do it with him. He normally runs consistently from April - October but he is getting a much later start. We ran/walked two miles to ease back into it. I didn't want to be so sore for a days that I couldn't work out the rest of the week.

Hope you had a good weekend.

Hi Hearty!

I know I can't believe it's June already. I'm still waiting for those warmer temps where I'm at. Aren't you going on one of the RT's this year? That's funny about leaving your tank on at the RT. Running is one thing I always had a hard time getting into.

Saturday I did my leg workout from STS Meso 2 week 2 plus I had my Saturday morning class. Saturdays I usually end up doing the two workouts. I've been keeping Saturday as my leg day, figure that way I have Sunday to give them a day of rest. Unless of course I'm doing a bunch or yard work. Last night I had my kickboxing class. I have so much fun at that class. I hope the group that I have now sign up again after this first 4 weeks is over with, which will be next Monday. This Saturday I start my 2nd 4 wks of Sat. classes. That month certainly went fast.

The dry salt therapy went very well. I signed up for 10 sessions. He wanted to come 3x/week but with my schedule, I'm only able to do 2 so I go Friday after work and then Saturdays after my class. Even after two sessions, I can tell a difference. I'm not as congested when I wake up in the morning and feel like I'm able to breath better. What else is amazing is he gave me some of the salt in a cup. He was telling us and one of his employees how good for the skin this is. I've been using it on my face. My forehead is always bad. I rub it on in the morning and night and after two days I can tell a difference on my forehead. My skin looks much better. So far from my experience only after a week, I'm recommending it.

Make it a great day!
Brenda

Good Morning!

Muscles are feeling yesterdays workout, that is for certain. This morning was the first morning that I attempted a HiiT workout. So I did 30/30 and then followed that with RWH LIHIT #2 (the one that uses db's). 30/30 was hard but felt good.

Have a great day!
Brenda

Good Morning!
This morning I did Meso 2 Disc 21 (I think) back & bi's (week 3). I think I need to work on my low back strength. Do more supermans or something. I feel like I'm having a hard time with my form on bent over rows and deadlifts. I never had an issue with deadlifts before. Something I need to work on.

Hope all is well!
Brenda

Congrats and I am sure it felt good to get in a Hiit workout. I must say those RWHs are tough. I see there is a new series coming out. I don't have plans to order it at this time.

The weather has been cool and rainy all week so haven't got in another run yet.

Did xtrain bis and triceps today and yesterday was AOLH.

Happy Friday!

This morning I did 4 challenges from Cardio Coach Press Play. Made the mistake of putting on a very light weight long sleeve shirt. Didn't take too long and I had the sleeves pushed up and needless to say, it was covered in sweat by the time I got done.

As of last night I have 3 people signed up for my Saturday class. We are in the 2nd set of 4 weeks. I'm excited. I'm really enjoying teaching these classes. I have so much fun with. I feel so in my element. :p

Have a great weekend!
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.