Buff Badgers Week of April 27th

heartymax

Cathlete
Hi Brenda. Hope you had a great weekend. Last week was crazy and exhausting. My youngest pulled a groin muscle and PE and was home for two days and missed playing a few games while he was recovering. He will probably not play this week too so he won't re injure himself.

Today was Insanity Pure for a change in pace.

Good Morning Hearty!

The weekend was fine. DH and I had a couples massage on Saturday afternoon which was very nice. Did a little yard clean up yesterday afternoon. Was nicer out than what they were expecting.

Saturday morning I tackled Afterburn. I have DOMS in my legs big time. That workout gets me every time in the legs. Sunday was my no workout day. This morning I did X10 Low Impact warm-up & cardio part only and then put in AOLIH (obviously skipped the warm up on that one).

I hope your youngest is feeling better. An Insanity workout early in the morning.. you go girl! :)

Have a great day!
Brenda

Good Morning!

This morning was Meso 1 Disc 4 Chest, Shoulders, and Bi's. I was so proud of myself that I managed to do all those push ups in this workout on my toes. I'm sure my chest will be talking to me tomorrow but I did it!! My legs are finally starting to feel somewhat normal.

Hope you have a great day!
Brenda

Good Morning!

Chest muscles are talking to me this morning with all those push ups yesterday.

This morning was Cardio Coach 6. Had a great sweat fest.

I found out last night that I only have one person signed up for each of my classes that are supposed to start in a couple of weeks. There is a min of 4 people to hold the class. I'm hoping a few more people sign up before then.

Have a great day!
Brenda

Sending positive thoughts and hopes for more people to sign up for your class.

You are a warrior for getting in all those pushups on your toes.

Today was 30 minutes of elliptical cardio.

Good Morning!

Thanks for all the positive thoughts and hopes for more people to sign up for my classes. I'm trying really hard to not get discouraged.

This morning was Meso 1 Back and Tri's. I have such a hard time with bent over rows. I think I need to do more supermans or deadlifts. I feel like my low back strength has gotten weaker. Other than those, workout felt pretty good.

When you do your cardio on the elliptical, do you watch TV or listen to music? I tried doing the elliptical just watching TV and I had a hard time staying on it. I do much better when I listen to Cardio Coach.

Have a great day!
Brenda

Happy Friday!

This morning I did RWH Low Impact Hit 1 & 2. Tonight I have a thank you, farewell dinner to go to. A health store in my area is closing and the family moved to Utah and she's holding a dinner tonight from 6-8 so I'm going to go for a while. She's a vegan so it should be interesting what kind of food she's going to have.

Have a great weekend!
Brenda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.