Body Blast Series or Cross Train Xpress

amock

Looking for input...I have several Cathe dvd's and while waiting for the new dvd's to be filmed, I want to add to my collection sooner...would you recommend Body Blast Series or Cross Train Xpress? If Body Blast, would you recommend to buy it with our without the Timesave dvd? Thanks!

Hi Amock,

Could you give us a little more information on what kind of workouts you are looking for, and what you already have. They are both awesome series, so it really depends on what kind of workouts you want, and what your weekly exercise scedule looks like!

Thanks,

Dukechick

Both are really great. CTX is great because it has short/intense cardio sessions ending with weight training for one body part. It also includes Leaner Legs which is a great lower body workout that can be used as an add-on or a short workout on it's own. If I remeber correctly, there is also an ab workout as well although I don't remember what it's like. It's really a versatile series.
The Body Blast series is one that I use more often. I love Step Blast as well as KPC and STP. Supersets is great but not all that difficult as is push/pull. When I ordered it, I included the Time Saver DVD and I ended up never using it because the other DVD's included some really great premixes. So my opinion is, if you want workouts with shorter cardio sessions and intense, one body part weight training, then go with CTX. If you want really great and longer cardio sessions with total body workouts, then go with Body Blast.
AND, if you can order both, do so!! They're both worth owning!!

cArolyn

I definitely recommend the Body Blast Series. It is so much fun, there are dozens of premixes so you just can't go wrong. I have the Timesaver DVD but I don't use it very often at all. I really only used it when I was pregnant. So, I'd say save your money until you can complete your Cathe collection then buy the Timesaver.:)

I'm going to differ here with the other ladies and say go for CTX. I like CTX as a series much more than Body Blast. I don't know why but it just never clicked with me and the only workout I use regularly is Step Blast.

Thanks for the input - I really appreciate it! This is exactly the type of feedback I was looking for! :)

I vote for Bodyblast. I love the Bodyblast series.

I had a couple of the CTX workouts and I just didn't care for them. Although they are great workouts, they didn't have the fun factor for me.

I also have the Timesaver DVD and I use do use it, even though I have the entire Bodyblast series.

I recommend the Body Blast series. I love KPC and SB and I also think Push/Pull and Super sets are good workouts if you go really heavy. I did get the timesaver but I've never used it- maybe in the summer.? I didn't find CTX as fun a series and it had too much step for me.

Although it really doesn't matter. You cannot go wrong with either, and probably sooner rather than later, you'll own them all anyway.

Lorrie

So true Lorrie!!

CTX is great but so is BB. Guess this doesn't help at all.

L&G is awesome for results. KPC is my favorite although I've learned to love KM.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.