Ball Roll In question

Osutxgirl

Cathlete
My teenage daughter says her knees hurt when she does the ball roll ins for gluten and hamstrings. Anyone know why this would hurt her knees? Could it be the size of the ball?

Perhaps when she is doing roll ins, she is pulling or straining the hamstring tendons. Two groups of connective tissues at the back of the knee and thigh, that connect some of the muscles of the knees. Just a possibility.

Hard to make an educated guess, without watching her form, and seeing what part of the knee is causing pain.

I would suggest watching her form. Seek professional help if the pain continues, or becomes worse.

Sorry, I can't be more helpful. Good luck, hope it starts improving on it's own.

Perhaps when she is doing roll ins, she is pulling or straining the hamstring tendons. Two groups of connective tissues at the back of the knee and thigh, that connect some of the muscles of the knees. Just a possibility.

Hard to make an educated guess, without watching her form, and seeing what part of the knee is causing pain.

I would suggest watching her form. Seek professional help if the pain continues, or becomes worse.

Sorry, I can't be more helpful. Good luck, hope it starts improving on it's own.

As it has been quoted before, without watching, it is very difficult to guess what could possibly cause the pain.

I suggest you get her execute the move in a gym while she is being spotted by a competent trainer.
With all technology at our disposal nowaday, you can shoot a clip and post it here --- Just a suggestion:).
All the best.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.