[B]Foxy Fushionistas July[/B]

wiggie

Cathlete
Good morning!! :cool:

That's ok about going MIA Wendy, it happens.:rolleyes: Great workouts!!:eek:

I'll be back in a bit to report my workouts. :)

My workouts went like this;

Thu: worked
Fri: mowed lawn, squats
Sat:TurboCharge Sculpt
Sun: X10 Low Impact, X10 Cardio Blast & Pump & Burn
Mon: JMBR Ignite W2

Hi Katie!:)

Last edited:
Hi Wiggie!

Today was TA Precision Toning Arms and Legs plus Tonique Mat glute work and one round of conditioning (burpees and one arm swings) before heading to work. Then at work I taught a cardio class and a toning class - both of which I participated in damn near 100% of the time! :eek:

Tonight I have Karate - I hope I can make it through! :rolleyes:

Nice work outs Thurs thru Mon, Wiggie! Can't wait to hear what you decide to do today!:)

Good morning!!

Wednesday's workout was Ignite Cardio & Sculpt(from Firm Express).

Wendy: Wow!! That's a lot of working out in the course of a day.:eek: I'm tired just thinking about it.:p How do you like Karate? I've always wanted to take a class like that. How do you like Precision Toning? I might have that somewhere.:rolleyes::eek: I ordered a bunch of videos from Collage Video when they had that big sale. I haven't had a chance to try them. I didn't know you had Tonique, so how does it stack up?

Last edited:
Hello There!!;)

My workouts went like this;

Thu: Lower body & triceps on my own & JMBR workout #2

Fri: Walked about 3 miles & did some free weights with a friend

Sat: Walked again with a friend

Sun:Fire 45EZ, Accelerate Sculpt & Kickstart your metabolism

Hey Wiggie!

Great work outs!

I am enjoying Karate but the uniform is too damn hot! UGH!

Today I did 10 hill sprints and then a pathetic walk/jog/run thing for 10 mins. It was uber hot. I couldn't take it one more second! :eek: It is day 2 of a Spartan race training plan I've decided to try but I cut it way short today!

Yesterday was day one. Here's a link to what I had to do::

Day 1: S-Power

Tmrw I will do day three - whatever that is. Don't wanna look yet in fear of wimping out of it! :p

BBL!:cool:

Good Morning Ladies!!

Monday's workout was Aerobox Pro by Michael Olajide. Tuesday's workout was Addiction #1, a heavy bag workout & free weights w/a friend.

Wendy:Wow, that is an intense training program!:eek: Good luck with that!:D

Hi Katie!! Hope all is going as planned.:)

Good Morning.

Well I had every reason to be scared of that Spartan Training work out the other day! It was twenty minutes of hell!:eek::eek::eek: I loved it though! ;)

Y'day was a Spartan rest day but I still worked out. I did 40 mins of a Combat work out (kickboxing).

I was supposed to go to Karate last night after work but I ran late and was tired and felt a bit icky so I skipped it. :eek:

This morning I am working from 8-9 in one place, 10-10:30 some where else and then I'm back to the first place from 4-8....PT can definitely come with some wacky hours especially when you work in more then one place!:rolleyes:

Today it's back to Spartan Training. I'll do it this afternoon. Here's the link:: Day 5 - S-STRENGTH - Super Level « Workout of the Day

Nice work outs Wiggie! The Spartan training work outs are crazy but I know from experience that the race is much worse so I just have to remember that! LOL Hopefully these workouts will do as intended and make the race a little less tough! Time will tell!

S.H.I.T.!:cool:

OMG Day 6 of the Spartan Training Program was CRAZY (I got 14 walking lunges into round 7 when the 40 mins was up and I did 90 secs of burpees in place of the running/rowing) and Day 7 looks even worse!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Day 7 - HiLo75 - Super Level « Workout of the Day

I will run tmrw but IDK if 60 mins is going to happen!:confused: Maybe I should take this one to the gym and use the treadmill in the a/c! Hmmmm.....YES!I think that will be the plan! ;)

Hello there!!;)

Sorry about my last post, I intended to return but never did.:eek: Not much to report as far as workouts, I've been slack lately.:confused: Saturday I did Bum Bum & High & Tight, Sunday I walked 7 miles with a friend & Monday I mowed the lawn & did some tricep pushups.

Wendy:If the Spartan is harder than the training I know I will never do a spartan!:eek: I think doing that run in the ac is an excellent idea!!:)

Hi Katie!

Sorry I went MIA and let the thread drop to the second page. Hadn't worked out all week until today. :eek: Busy getting our house ready. It's going up for sale on Saturday! :eek: Today though I finally hauled my azz to the gym and did hill sprints on the TM. It was the next Spartan Training work out I was due for when I stopped working out. :rolleyes: My race is the first week in September, Wiggie. I don't recall the exact date but it's about 1.5 weeks after I get home from vacation! :eek:

Hi Wendy, good to hear from you!! So are you getting a bigger house or just moving to a new neighborhood? I hate moving, it's such a huge, tiring job. Hope you have plenty of help! I ordered the ZCUT kettlebell set on 7/23. I think I'm going to do some of her stuff starting next week. I've mostly been doing Firm Express lately since they are 20 minutes. I've been really busy lately,(not complaining) & that's all I've had time for.

Have a great weekend!!:)

Last edited:
Good morning!!;)

Saturday I walked approx. 10 miles with a friend, & Sunday I did 3 of the Zcut kettlebell workouts. I really liked them. I have a set called Body Series by Dasha but these are much better. As usual her form is perfect, still feel it in my hamstring/butt area.

Got back from the gym a short while ago. I did a nice thorough warm up that included 10 alternating get ups. By the time I finished that I was already sweating. They are way too stingey with the a/c in that place! But anyway, I digress....then I did 16@20/40 of Dead Split Stance Squats, Renegade Rows, Squat with Shoulder Press and One Arm DB Rows. After that came 8@10/20 of double wave ropes and one arm kb swings. Last but not least I hopped on the tm....5 min walk....20 mins of low intensity run/walk intervals...5 min cool down....DONE! :)

Great workoutWendy!:eek:I did two more of the KB workouts by Zuzka. They are called KettleBell Start. There are 4 discs, the 1st one is history, exercises & form. The 3 remaining discs contain 12 workouts. The back of my thighs & inner thighs have some good doms. They didn't come with a rotation(I probably wouldn't have followed it anyway:p)so I am just going to do them in order & heavy up when they get easy. I am also going to do BBL in between to see if I see any lower body changes. I'm not too concerned about losing too much more weight, though 10 pounds wouldn't hurt.:)

Last edited:
Today's workout::
16@20/40::lateral band walks, mod pull ups, walking lunges, perfect p/u push ups.
8@15/15::kb swing right, kb swing left, bear crawl, burpee.
8@15/15::jumping lunges, plank to push ups.
8@15/15::rear box step off, lateral box step off.
8@15/15::squat jumps, ice skaters.

Wiggie:: Glad you are enjoying Zuzanna's work outs. I prefer her online stuff over the dvds personally but she's awesome either way! Have fun! :D
BTW, we are moving to get into a bigger house in a better neighborhood!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.