Attention MEN: I highly recommend Turbo Barre!

apj4457

I did first 15 minutes of Turbo Barre this morning and man oh man, it is exactly what I need. I am so used to weighted squats and lunges and such that my legs need a break. I have to say that one: I got lost in the music!
Great tune base. Two: My butt, thighs, calves and such are just burning from the first 15 minutes!!! Really like it. The great thing is I felt like I was doing isometrics for my abs the entire time because I had to continuously support my lower back. This one will be a winter staple for me!!!!!:D

apj4457

I did first 15 minutes of Turbo Barre this morning and man oh man, it is exactly what I need. I am so used to weighted squats and lunges and such that my legs need a break. I have to say that one: I got lost in the music!
Great tune base. Two: My butt, thighs, calves and such are just burning from the first 15 minutes!!! Really like it. The great thing is I felt like I was doing isometrics for my abs the entire time because I had to continuously support my lower back. This one will be a winter staple for me!!!!!:D

apj4457

Me too! I am so loving this series! I wish I had purchased the spin video. I do not have a cycle, but I hope that Santa brings me the bike for Christmas. I have learned how to ride a motorcycle/scooter during this summer and need something to take its place as winter approaches!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.