anyone try Cathe's 16 wk. wt. loss rotation ?

obrn

Cathlete
I've lurked here for awhile but now have a question. I found the above rotation on the fitnessfanatics site and wonder if anyone used it and what results they had? I'm new to Cathe (altho' I've been firming for years) and wondered if this would be too tough. Thanks.
Valerie

Hi,

I am usually a lurker also but just wanted to say that I am in week 4 of the Max rotation and I have never seen my abs and arms looking better (these are my problem areas.) FYI-I am also doing weight watchers and sticking to it religiously.
It's a tough rotation but worth it. I am renewing my wedding vows on New Year's Eve (we got married on New Year's Eve in Jamaica and we are renewing in St. Lucia) and am trying to fit in my wedding dress-I am really close!!

Debbi

In answer to your question, yes, it's on the fitnessfanatics. I'm starting slowly (Cathe is another world for me) w/ the wedding video. I love the fact that her tapes are something
people feel they can work up to and don't seem to outgrow.

Fitting into my wedding dress again? Yikes, it's a size 4 and I'm a 12 now. Of course, anything is possible, but I'd be happier to be a fit 8 than the skinny 4 I was at 22. How totally cool that you're close to getting into yours!

My biggest struggle is trying to eat cleanly.
Valerie

Hi, I had trouble locating the website, got some strange website from a gym in California! Anyway, I dug out my copy of "Cathe's Sixteen Week Maximum Weight Loss Rotation" so I'll post it here.

This is a 4 week rotation that you repeat 4 times in a row as well as remembering to eat clean and healthy!

WEEK ONE

Mon...Cardio Kicks

Tues...PS BBA plus a 30 min. walk/run interval program. (A 7 min. warm up followed by 7 four min. cycles where you run for 3 min. and walk for 1 min)

Wed...Power Max

Thur...Interval Max

Fri...Rest Day

Sat...PS L&A

Sun...PS CST plus the cardio portion of CTX Step&Intervals

WEEK TWO

Mon...MIC

Tues...MIS

Wed...Rest Day

Thur...Step Fit

Fri...MIS

Sat...A 40 min. walk/run workout

Sun...Circuit Max

WEEK THREE

CTX series in the order you wish, but separating Power Circuit from Leaner Legs by at least 48 hrs. Seventh day is a Rest Day.

WEEK FOUR

Mon...Biking for 45 min. (if you are including some hills, then 35 min)

Tues...Step Works

Wed...PS BBA plus a 30 min interval run/walk workout

Thur...PS CST plus the same bike routine as Monday

Fri...PS L&A

Sat...Rest Day

Sun...Body Max

Hope I didnt miss anything!!

:) Stacy

Thanks for posting it, Stacy. Why didn't I think of that???
The website is www.fitnessvideofanatics.com and there seems to be a rotation for just about any need. You also have the option of a generic rotation where you can plug in your own videos. I'll be starting the 16 wk. rotation next wk. if anyone would care to join me they're welcome. Since I'm new to Cathe, I'll be going pretty gently at first to avoid injury/burnout. Hopefully by the end of 16wks. I'll be a warrior!
Valerie

Thanks for posting it and for giving the name of the website. I was trying just fitnessfanatics.com and got some kwan do website.

Hi Debbi
We have the same problem areas :O What is the Max rotation you are referring to? I would love to check that out! One of my goals is to have cut arms .. like Linda Hamilton's arms in Terminator II, Judgement Day. It's ironic that one of the new workouts is call Terminator!

BTW, I just did S&H Bis/Tris/Abs Monday. My arms are sore for the 1st time in ages! I think they actually look better too but could be that they are swolen :O

dee c.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.