Anyone else having problems with workout manager?

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi,

I can't email cathe support about this because they won't allow me because they already show my email listed and won't accept any emails at help desk that they already show on file, urg! I used four emails and I refuse to create more just to let them know there is a problem with the workout manager. So, I am posting here in hopes someone from cathe's excellent support team will see it and address it with the workout manager support team.

Ok so here is the problem:

I had this happen yesterday and its still doing it. When I attempt to select a dvd from drop down menu arrow clicked it only goes down a little it does not show past basic step. This is an issue when entering workouts I can't choose the correct dvd to have workout manager enter the info it does in the various fields. I'd really appreciate it if this could be fixed, I hope its something simple. Thanks in advance.

I hope that someone from support sees this and takes care of it. Anyone else having problems with workout manager?

Take care;)

Nora

Nora

I've been using mine and it seems fine. Sorry to hear you are having problems. Did you try posting in the Workout Manager Support Forum? I've posted problems there before and they either fixed the problem or posted a response.

I have never been able to read in its entirety what is in the drop down. If I select walking for example, half the sentence is cut off. I posted about it in the workout manger forum, but nobody from support replied.

I'm having a similar, if not the same problem. I tried to get to Extended Stretch, which is at the bottom/end of the STS DVDs listing. The scroll bar does not work. I was able to get to it by using the down arrow to get down through the list and select the workout. I tried a few other listings, and the scroll bar is greyed out and not working.

I'm having a similar, if not the same problem. I tried to get to Extended Stretch, which is at the bottom/end of the STS DVDs listing. The scroll bar does not work. I was able to get to it by using the down arrow to get down through the list and select the workout. I tried a few other listings, and the scroll bar is greyed out and not working.

Same thing happened to me, and I 'fixed' it the same way. As far as I know, my browser is up to date.

I have never been able to read in its entirety what is in the drop down. If I select walking for example, half the sentence is cut off. I posted about it in the workout manger forum, but nobody from support replied.

I don't think the dropdown menu box was created with enough character width. I can't read many of the longer general cardio titles, either.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.