Anybody from New York?

I love hanging out in Woodstock, even if some of the shopkeepers are on the cranky side ;-)

My Dads family is from Woodstock. My grandfather was the original postman with the horse and buggy. My fathers cousin taught at the local high school and my Great Aunt worked at the corner store for many years. Things have changed alot up there from when I was little - the store owners were never cranky back then but I know what you mean now Beavs.

>I love hanging out in Woodstock, even if some of the
>shopkeepers are on the cranky side ;-)
LOL Well I am a store owner in Woodstock tho I don't think I am cranky at all! We have a gallery with antiques and contemporary furniture from India, Tibet and China. I would love to meet you on your next visit to Woodstock. Hawthorn Gallery. We are in town and you will see our sign. Would love to hear more about your father's family and the history of this famous small town. We have lived here for 20 years now.

Born and raised in Brooklyn, currently living in the 'burbs but working in Manhattan. Missing Brooklyn very much.

Sandra

Hello
I lived in Bemus Point NY on beautiful Lake Chautauqua, about as far west as you can go in the beautiful empire state. I now live in CT just about 50 miles from the city.
Jen

Oh no offense taken. I guess i just figured that the message would speak for itself and everyone would know wat i meant. I'm an idiot. Lol!
where exactly is Newcomb? I've heard of it, but i never knew where in NY it was?

Born and raised in Buffalo, lived in Rochester for 7 yrs. (loved it) now in 'the OC": Orange County. About 60 miles NW of 'the city'
Valerie

I wasnt gonna reply cause I'm not really from NY....just born there...Bronx and raised in Florida...left NY when I was like 3 and never been back. Maybe one day

Born and lived in Brooklyn until 14 then moved to Mineola, NY and then Queens, NY when I married. Work in Manhattan.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.